• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. M

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Nice! Can't wait for the next update.
  2. M

MrVulcan's Other Thread
    Threadmarks: Garfield Goes On: US Presidents (1881 - pres.)

20. James A. Garfield (R-OH) (1881 - 1889) 21. Levi P. Morton (R-NY) (1889 - 1893) 22. Grover Cleveland (D-NY) (1893 - 1897) 23. Matthew Quay (R-PA) (1897 - 1901) 24. William Jennings Bryan (P-NE) (1901 - 1909) 25. Philander C. Knox (R-PA) (1909 - 1916) 26. Charles Evans Hughes (R-NY) (1916 -...
  3. M

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

That's pretty neat. Anyway, I have another request: a president list. So far I've been able to find: Robert E. Quinn Grover Cleveland Woodrow Wilson Martin Van Buren Ulysses S. Grant Huey Long Levi P. Morton Abraham Lincoln Who are the rest?
  4. M

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Hey, @gentleman biaggi We know what college football looks like, but what does pro football look like in the Many States?
  5. M

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Hooray!
  6. M

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

@gentleman biaggi I hope you find your computer soon, so you can make more maps. I'd love to see whichever state Cedar Rapids, IA is in or a better map of all the states, including the non-mainland ones like Alaska and Lodge.
  7. M

MrVulcan's Other Thread
    Threadmarks: My Overwatch AU: RLA Teams

Eastern Association Great Lakes Division Cincinnati Eternal (Garfield Farmers) Cleveland Aliens (Akron Galaxy) Detroit Drive (Grand Rapids Power) Louisville Stallions (Lexington Crowns) Pittsburgh Paladins (Canton Knights) Mid-Atlantic Division Baltimore Admirals (Annapolis Ensigns)...
  8. M

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

At first, I thought you meant Joseph McCarthy.
  9. M

MrVulcan's Other Thread

So, a lot of people wonder what a 40-team NFL would look like. My idea for how to get the NFL to 40? Absorb the XFL. Here's my idea for an NFL-40 after shuffling the XFL around and renaming the BattleHawks, Chiefs, and Redskins: AFC East: Buffalo Bills, Jacksonville Jaguars, Miami Dolphins, New...
  10. M

AH Run-downs, summaries and general gubbins

Oh, are we doing superhero stuff? Okay! Members of the Federal Bureau of Superheroics (in alphabetical order so no members can complain) Bird of Paradise (Sabrina Castilho): A Brazilian beauty with a magic amulet that lets her turn into a macaw Bombshell (TN-20): A gynoid with miniature bomb...
  11. M

MrVulcan's Other Thread
    Threadmarks: Nickstaverse: FBS Regions and Districts

More superhero stuff. Here's the 14 regions of the United States used by the Federal Bureau of Superheroics. They are further divided into 103 districts of roughly 300,000 people each. They use this system as a tool to help pinpoint threats and as the basis for the Super Education System, where...
  12. M

MrVulcan's Other Thread
    Threadmarks: Nickstaverse: Federal Bureau of Superheroics

Hey, guys. Here's a look at America's national superhero team in my four-color superhero universe. Don't know if this qualifies as alternate history, but meet the Federal Bureau of Superheroics! Top row: Bird of Paradise, Bombshell, Burning Man, Captain Cactus, Cobalt, Crusader, Fallout...
  13. M

Tibby's Graphics and Grab-Bag Thread.

@Turquoise Blue I just gotta say, I love your Canada series. Here are some things I'd like to see: A language map of Canada A summary of major national parties in Canada A list of provincial capitals A list of provincial governors/premiers
  14. M

MrVulcan's Other Thread

Auger (ow-ZHARE) is actually a French name. Also, I was thinking AfO would be Thanos. Edit: I should probably mention that since Thanos is so dang powerful, he doesn't need a League of Villains to back him up. So The Devilish Twelve (OTL's League of Villains) are their own men (and women)...
  15. M

MrVulcan's Other Thread

Class A at Avengers Academy Middle Atlantic: Charlene "Gravity Girl" Rickman Ricardo "Sugar Rush" Sancho Shane "Heatwave" Trinklein Michelle "Creati" Johannesson Tony "Speed Demon" Shining Dawn Kosi "Anima" Akoto Franklin "Shadowmaster" Thompson Norris "Ballpit" Nelson Susana "Poison Dart...
  16. M

MrVulcan's Other Thread

ENTER USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO CONTINUE USERNAME: NJFury PASSWORD: non-vibranium_SHIELD AVENGERS ACADEMY STUDENT DATABASE: SELECT DIVISION Middle Atlantic AVENGERS ACADEMY MIDDLE ATLANTIC STUDENT DATABASE: SELECT STUDENT Star LOADING FILE ON STAR... Star Real Name: Isaac Midoriya Gender...
  17. M

Get that [REDACTED] numerology out of here right now! But in all seriousness, real cool. What prompted you to create this alternate solar system?
  18. M

Just out of curiosity, what's the difference between the English and British languages?
  19. M

MrVulcan's Other Thread

Generic 30-Team Sports League and Its Minor League Central Division Dallas (Austin) Denver (Kansas City) Houston (San Antonio) New Orleans (Little Rock) Oklahoma City (Albuquerque) St. Louis (Louisville) Eastern Division Boston (Manchester) Buffalo (Rochester) New York City (Newark)...
  20. M

MrVulcan's Other Thread

>be me >You fool, you're me now!
Back