• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. L

DBWI: A social democratic party supplants the British Liberals?

I know this is a bit of an out there prompt, but thought it'd be fun to go over; what would British (and world) politics be like if the Liberals were replaced as the main opposition party to the Unionists by some sort of historic social democratic party? It might seem a little far-fetched, but...
  2. L

Lilitou's Liminal Letterbox

Hi all, bit of a newbie to SLP forums but decided to make one of these threads to imitate my pals @cikka and @Turquoise Blue (albeit i imagine my thread will be far worse). So, here's my thread of alternate history graphics, short timelines accompanying them, and general oddities; that kind of...
  3. L

WI: The UK general strike in 1926 is successful?

OTL, the 1926 general strike was pretty much the first display of inter-industry labour solidarity in the UK, and was also the last general strike in British history, as many union leaders believed the general strike to have been a mistake. Historically, the government was able to resist the...
Back