• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. C

Most plausible alternate Axis powers?

Yugoslavia, could be feasible in a tl with no coup, i guess?
  2. C

"Hipster" Politicians Thread

Most likely a reclamation war on abzkhakia and south ossetia, which would make the chechens ally with Russia since in OTL Baseyev and Gelayev went down there.
  3. C

The effects of Albania joins Yugoslavia?

The only way I feel like yugoslavia + bulgaria would happen is that tito would be replaced by a more orthodox person.
  4. C

What happens to British and French colonies if they go red?

yeah I can see coastal algeria and senegal being turned red while Britain and France loses everything from suez to Malaya
  5. C

What happens to British and French colonies if they go red?

That's assuming it goes off without a hitch.
  6. C

AHC: Alliance between the far-left and far-right

The Russian National Salvation Front takes power in 1993, somehow survive and by the grace of God and the Devil birth some kind of weird Nazbol brew for governance.
  7. C

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

Whats all this?
  8. C

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

A TL where Bernie serves 2 terms and isn't able to anything outside of Executive Orders would be bleak but realistic.
  9. C

Alternate History General Discussion

The German diaspora would be pissed off and radicalized since their ancestral homeland would be reduced to cow pasture and it would prove Hitler right since the world Jewish cabal did destroy Germany. Like stuff like this letter would be viral and popular.
  10. C

Mexico joins the United States...in the 1990s?

NAU the bane of the Infowars set.
  11. C

Japanese Taiwan from 1874

I concur with Bonnie like the meiji restoration just started, like trying to build up an nation is of the highest priority.
  12. C

Japan doesn't 'pull a Meiji'?

Yeah, combined with the effects on Russia, no Russo-Japanese war would be a big shake up on 20th century russian politics.
  13. C

And like ignores like Mexican Nationalism, like while I would think post civil war mexico would welcome US aid in terms of rebuilding, thats compeleted different from becoming US american.
  14. C

Prop 187 was like concurrent to this, and I don't see a way for the border states to accept this.
  15. C

A surviving East Germany - People's War

So, it's a turkey shoot with the east Germans as suicidal.
  16. C

Shining Path Takes Over Peru

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Velasco_Alvarado#:~:text=Juan%20Francisco%20Velasco%20Alvarado%20(June,Government%20of%20the%20Armed%20Forces%22. No Alvarado means no land reform probably more peasants side with the Senderos for a shot at land reform?
  17. C

East German Combat Troops in Africa

The Teutonic will and spirit transcends globalist marxist ideology! /s
  18. C

20 July Plot Succeeds in Killing Hitler

I'm thinking about like a decade later, like in neutral democratic germany in this ATL.
  19. C

20 July Plot Succeeds in Killing Hitler

Stab in the Back pt II, Hitler would've stalemated the allies if the traitors wouldn't have killed him.
  20. C

WI: Italy remains neutral during World War 2 - impact of a "Fascist bloc" during the Cold War?

Maybe it takes a year to fully crush france, which would throw off Barbarossa of its time-table? but yeah that's other topic to be discussed.
Back