• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. rosa

The Fall of the House of Nixon: A Vignette

I had written this story a while ago, published in my test thread. I think it's at a point of completion, so I might as well publish it as my first official vignette, so without further ado, I present The Fall of the House of Nixon. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FROM HERE ON OUT, THERE ARE...
  2. rosa

WI: the Democratic Party were Banned

I'm not aware of any proposal for doing such, but if there are, I'd love to see them, but what would the ramifications be if the Democratic party were banned immediately following the ACW, in effect during the 1866 and 1868 elections? Obviously, another party would be formed, but what shape...
  3. rosa

Nothing but Schadenfreude: A Test Thread

”Communist?" Couldn't you at least come up with a creative insult, put a little bit of effort into it? In a weird way I actually miss the Kaiserreich that used to have a loud presence in Europe about 3 years ago. They put effort into their attacks on me. There were some truly hardcore rants...
Back