• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. L

ChatGPT and creating alternate history

So i am exploring how capable ChatGPT is creating timelines and alternate history depending on the question asked and while it still has a lot of work, i think one day a member here ore on other forums can just ask ChatGPT, create me a timeline where Russia is divided into three countries after...
  2. L

A surviving East Germany - People's War

So not many TL exist that i know of where East Germany surviving a bit longer than OTL, James G on alternate-timelines.com tries out this scenario and have East Germany outlast the nation who created it, but if it will survive long and prosperous, you can find out in People's War
  3. L

Eagle Guardian: The War of 2010

Its 2010 and Russia and NATO are going to battle it out in a epic World War III timeline called:
  4. L

Soviet Domination - A Red Dawn story

Soviet Domination - A Red Dawn story In an alternate 1980s, the United States will face its darkest hour when a foreign army for the first time sins the War of 1812 invades it, now with few allies, the United States will have to fight ore loss everything it stands for.
  5. L

What if the Cuban missile crisis led to war

What if the Cuban missile crisis led to war The most intense period of the Cold War came during the Cuban Missile Crisis on Oct. 27, 1962, but it could have been much worse had it escalated into a shooting war. Here is how it may have gone down. After months of building tensions, the...
  6. L

What if, the Saunders-Roe SR.A/1 jet-propelled fighter flying boat

What if, the Saunders-Roe SR.A/1 jet-propelled fighter flying boat So seeing these advertisements made by the Saunders-Roe for their SR.A/1 Jet-propelled fighter flying boat i started to think, what if the RAF ore the FAA began fielded the plane. History of the SR.A/1 Jet-propelled fighter...
  7. L

The last stand, German National Redoubt

The last stand, German National Redoubt This thread is not about Operation Sea Lion but a other thing that was nothing but a Nazi dream, but the Alpine Fortress (German: Alpenfestung) or Alpine Redoubt was the World War II national redoubt planned by Heinrich Himmler in November/December 1943...
Back