• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. L

Alternate History General Discussion

If they exist, i hope that some are not as bad as some TLs that are floating on boards.
  2. L

Viva Castilhos: what if Brazil became a dictatorship in 1904?

A so no proving to the Americans they where on the winning side by sending more soldiers to Europe than OTL.
  3. L

Viva Castilhos: what if Brazil became a dictatorship in 1904?

First, good TL, second sorry for all the likes and third a question, did Brazil send forces oversea like they did in OTL.
  4. L

Russia continues in the 2008 Russo-Georgian War

Would Russia like Russia is good is, hold a referendum for the people of Georgia to decide if they want to become part of Russia and then get a 90 % of the vote saying they want to join Russia, because the alternative is a Pro-Russian government facing a Rose Revolution 2.0 in the future.
  5. L

Watch the Man in the High Castle, had it happen in OTL we would have a different space race altogether.
  6. L

Least favorite alt-history story?

Lets hope that remains today and in the future, the Nazi bit i mean.
  7. L

In the positive ore negative sense of the word.
  8. L

Any good TLs where the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan doesn't happen?

Does For All Mankind the TV series count.
  9. L

Book Review: Disaster At Stalingrad

Ha has in a the last chapter in Third Reich Victorious : Alternate Decisions Of World War II, a follow up to that book where he has Rommel going head to head with Zhukhov.
  10. L

Its more a Christmas revolution as it starts with soldiers from both sides having a truce which escalates in the end of the Great European War (World War I i only see if the United States gets involved).
  11. L

So should it be a ASB thing then.
  12. L

The Trump Dairies, a Apocalyptic timeline of one man who destroyed the world.
  13. L

Roads Not Taken Exhibition in German Historical Museum, Berlin

Now to convince my brother to visit this when i am in Berlin.
  14. L

Book Review - The Armchair General World War One: Can You Win The Great War?

Have the book and i like it, but if they ever create one where you have 1 single POD and then have the reader pick 2 options each time creating a complete different outcome, i would buy it.
  15. L

As long as it does not turn in 69 books the current Kirov Series is in.
  16. L

With Lincoln saying, that is how i deal with a bad performer.
  17. L

Going to be killed here, but the Frisians island are good option.
  18. L

If you put Pact behind it, because all the bad guys who form a alliance use pact, then it might work.
  19. L

It least the cunning plan works for Ireland in this trilogy.
  20. L

It is so bad, i like it, found all 3 books for 2 dollars each, ore was that to much.
Back