• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. L

Alternate Careers of Notable People Thread

What happened from January 1983 to March 1987?
  2. L

Alternate Careers of Notable People Thread

Paul Martin Simon Editor-publisher of the Troy Tribune: 1948-1951 Army Counterintelligence Corps: 1951-1953 (saw some harrowing stuff in Korea, decided to cope through a newfound love of guitar) Carbondale, Illinois area local folk musician: 1953-1957 Session musician: 1957-1964 Songwriter...
  3. L

Philip Adrien, the first Catholic U.S. President (OC)

Oh god, it's infected here. Mods, come on.
  4. L

Things that look like alternate history but aren't

A little late, but nothing about this felt normal
  5. L

Things that look like alternate history but aren't

Rita Ora is to Dua Lipa as Jay Garrick and Alan Scott are to Barry Allen and Hal Jordan (or Wally West and John Stewart).
  6. L

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

Dubya's a better man than me. It would've taken every fiber in my being not to yell "I did as well as you, who got this far because you played second fiddle to a dementia patient for eight years and had Atwater carry your ass to the finish line."
  7. L

What I love/hate about this is the implication that Ohio State will be elevated to the level of Georgetown.
  8. L

Policy wonk twitter poster AND Minnesota House candidate
  9. L

In 2040-whatever, Minnesota's Senate delegation will be Will Stancil and Isra Hirsi.
  10. L

theflyingmongoose's Test Thread

Congrats! jesus fuck am I old for this board?
  11. L

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

She is so bad bro
  12. L

Bob Gates, Porter Goss, Robert Mueller, David Petraeus, Scooter Libby if you want to get funky, Tommy Franks, Stanley McChrystal, John McCain if he stayed in the military
  13. L

Al Gore instituting the Purge as an ecofascist "emissions-cutting" measure would be ...something.
  14. L

Alternate Wikibox Thread

"CHRISSHY, YOU GOTTA FUCKIN LISHTEN TA ME CHRISSHY, (heavy breathing) DA FUCKIN DALEKS JUSHT BURNED DOWN SHATRIALE'S!" "Jesus, T, alright. I'm on it." (jumps in a time-travelling PSE&G porta potty)
  15. L

Just read through a little bit and man is it bleak lol
  16. L

I just throught you ran the Rudy one through a filter. Holy shit those are good. Did you use midjourney?
  17. L

Is that an AI Sherrod Brown portrait?
  18. L

Alternate Wikibox Thread

"As of today, our administration has surpassed FDR as the highest-approved presidency in history. In short, ladies and gentlemen, the GDP is up, our enemies are being destroyed... and our stock has never been higher!" "That's sure something, Ted... In fact, that "destroying our enemies" thing...
  19. L

"The Work Goes On: A Medicore Ted Kennedy Presidency" The POD is Ford winning in 1976. Despite Chappaquiddick, Teddy sleepwalks to the nomination and beats Reagan by a decisive but narrower than expected margin. Of course, this means that the great liberal hope, the Lion of Camelot is taking...
  20. L

I know ball
Back