• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. C

CanadianTory's Test Thread
    Threadmarks Demand Better - 2014 Conservative Party of Canada leadership election

2. C

Prime Ministers of Canada John Turner (Liberal) 1984 - 1984 Joe Clark (Progressive Conservative) 1984 - 1988 -84: John Turner (Liberal), Ed Broadbent (New Democratic) Ed Broadbent (New Democratic) 1988 - 1990 -88 (min.): John Turner (Liberal), Joe Clark (Prog. Conservative) John Turner (Liberal)...
  3. C

The Caedite Infobox and Graphics Thread

I love this so much. I need to know more.
  4. C

Consider it one of those unintentional design screw ups that makes her logo the butt of jokes on social media.
  5. C

6. C

Threadmarks Demand Better - 2018 Liberal Party of Canada leadership election

7. C

Threadmarks Demand Better - 2017 Canadian federal election

8. C

Threadmarks Demand Better - 2015 Canadian federal election

9. C

Threadmarks Demand Better - 2013 Canadian federal election

10. C

Threadmarks Demand Better - 2009 Canadian federal election

11. C

Threadmarks Demand Better - 2006 Canadian federal election

12. C

Threadmarks Demand Better - 2004 Canadian federal election

13. C

Yeah, but I wanted to remove the possibility of Clark running for the leadership after 1993.
  14. C

Brian Mulroney wins a slightly smaller majority in 1988, but it's just small enough to cost him a certain cabinet minister. Prime Ministers of Canada Brian Mulroney (Progressive Conservative) 1984 - 1993 -84: John Turner (Liberal), Ed Broadbent (New Democratic) -88: John Turner (Liberal), Ed...
  15. C

I'm pretty sure according to the results @Airesien and I came up with it was about the same result as OTL.
  16. C

Threadmarks May Landslide

Thanks to @Airesien for the beautiful map!
  17. C

You know I’m pretty happy with how that write up came out. Always feel better after working on my writing capabilities.
  18. C

Threadmarks Anybody But Bush

Presidents of the United States Governor George W. Bush of Texas / Former Secretary of Defense Dick Cheney of Wyoming (Republican) 2001 - 2005 2000: Vice President Al Gore of Tennessee/Senator Joe Lieberman of Connecticut (Democratic) Former Governor Howard Dean of Vermont / Senator John Edwards...
  19. C

Threadmarks This Is My Fight Song - 2024 Democratic presidential primary

The obvious frontrunner for the 2024 Democratic nomination, former Vice President Julian Castro spent much of the interim between President Clinton’s defeat in 2020 and his campaign announcement in 2023 touring the country and cementing the impression that he alone was the party’s best hope of...
  20. C

Blue is #0066ff Red is #fa3838 At this moment I forget who I stole it from, but they’re so pleasing to the eye.