• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. I

Alternate Wikibox Thread

I haven't made wikiboxes in a while but here is part I of "Dave's Big Majority"/"The Tory Blair" (haven't decided on a title).
  2. I

Alternate Careers thread

Post an alternate career of a person. I'll post one of Boris Johnson Boris Johnson resigned from Parliament following lockdown drinking party violation Health Secretary (2018-2021) Transport Secretary (2015-2018) Minister for London (2010-2011) Shadow Minister for London (2009-2010)...
  3. I

Lib Dem 2005 "decapitation" strategy succeeds

In OTL, the Lib Dem decapitation strategy failed massively, with many of those targeted increasing their majority. How could it have succeeded and what would have happened to the Tories had it succeeded?
  4. I

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

I was bored so I decided to continue this 2001 - 2004 Gerald Kaufman (Labour minority) 2001: Gerald Kaufman (Labour, 308 seats), Virginia Bottomley (Conservative, 290 seats), Simon Hughes (Democrats, 15 seats), David Bellamy (Social Democratic/Anti-European Coalition, 9 seats) 2004 - 2011...
  5. I

Seeing a government, especially a minority one led by Kaufman would be fun due to his personality and politics and I agree with you on how it was unlikely to ever happen and in this timeline Kaufman is the upset winner due to sympathy because he was attacked by pro-fox hunting activists while...
  6. I

1979 - 1987 Margaret Thatcher (Conservative) 1987 - 1990 Michael Heseltine (Conservative-Alliance coalition) 1987: Margaret Thatcher (Conservative, 300 seats), Neil Kinnock (Labour, 292 seats), David Steel/David Owen (Liberal/SDP Alliance, 36 seats) 1987 Conservative Leadership: Michael...
  7. I

What if the Swedish Liberals get second place in 2002?

If they placed second would they lead the Swedish right or would M come back with Reinfeldt?
  8. I

CanadianTory's Test Thread

How many seats does Progress get?
  9. I

A Kinder, Gentler Nation: An American Politics TL

I'm guessing the next Republican nominee will be somebody who hasn't been guessed yet.
  10. I

Ishan's To Be Named Test Thread

Here's the first box I made for this thread. Ask me anything in this thread if you have any questions.
  11. I

What if Murdo Fraser won?

Had Murdo Fraser won, the Scottish Tories probably would have split off from the national Tories regionally and changed their name. How would the new party have fared and would there have been a "continuity" Scottish Tory party?
  12. I

What if the NDP won the 2015 general election?

Let's say that Trudeau never runs for the Liberal leadership in 2013 or he ran a bad campaign. I wonder what would happen to Canada and I wonder what would happen to each party, especially the Liberals since they would be in third two times in a row.
  13. I

Alternate Wikibox Thread

I presume they'd introduce AV/RCV if they introduced electoral reform instead of something like PR.
  14. I

Barack Obama gets primaried by Sanders and Sanders does very well in the primary, and due to Obama being very hostile to Sanders and due to him having to run against Howard Dean back home in Vermont, Sanders joins the Greens in 2012 and gets their nomination very easily, and gets 8% and he wins...
  15. I

America in this Timeline: Barack Obama/Joe Biden (Democratic) (2009-2013) 08: John McCain/Sarah Palin (Republican) Mike Huckabee/Rick Santorum (2013-2017) 12: Barack Obama/Joe Biden (Democratic), Mike Bloomberg/Christine Todd Whitman (Americans Elect), Bernie Sanders/Howie Hawkins (Green)...
  16. I

Inspired by a Prime Minister Infinity Game I played PRIME MINISTERS of the UNITED KINGDOM Nick Clegg (Liberal Democrats-Labour) coalition (2010-2013) 10: Nick Clegg (Liberal Democrats), David Cameron (Conservatives), Gordon Brown (Labour) 11 Electoral Reform Referendum: 59% YES led by Nick...
  17. I

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Given that I am banned from the other site and I was banned a few years ago for being underage, (my username was Ishan P(not telling the rest of my surname and if you know, please don't post it publically), and various timelines got me interested in potentially writing an AH TL that will...