• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. gentleman biaggi

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Presidents of the United States, Or, How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Embrace Cold-War Liberalism: 1949-1957: Dwight D. Eisenhower (Democratic) 1948 def. (with Harry Truman) Robert Taft (Republican), Strom Thurmond (State's Rights), Henry Wallace (Progressive) 1952 def. (with Walter Reuther)...
  2. gentleman biaggi

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

the portland trail blazers existing is the worst thing that ever happened to me
  3. gentleman biaggi

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

brandon takes chris paul off that presidential commission he’s winning 2024 by 1936 margins
  4. gentleman biaggi

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

“yeah creamping an indian skull is cool but i’d like to do it with a strong black man next to me” -joe “civil rights hero” lieberman
  5. gentleman biaggi

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

it’s basically @Blackentheborg fuel
  6. gentleman biaggi

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

the bohemian grove is hilarious to me like it’s explicitly a summer camp for rich dudes (that has been sued for not including women too lmao) and dudes act like they eat kids there
  7. gentleman biaggi

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

my main political goals are to establish a world where the american right wing switches with liberals (liberals dominate us policy, right wing dominates media/culture) not for any real reason other than the feeling i would get when enes kanter is voted into the NBA hall of fame on the first...
  8. gentleman biaggi

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Governors of Utah: 2081-2085: Zaire Wade (Democratic)
  9. gentleman biaggi

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

he’s being played by portlands best high school prospect in city history in a documentary he deserves the world
  10. gentleman biaggi

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

thinking about how me and @Oppo once dinked and doinked around so much one of us said the phrase “lebron will be the corliss lamont of the second cold war” and then tried to put together some stupid thing where he becomes senator from ohio and then starts the california labor party later anyway...
  11. gentleman biaggi

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

with a mormon whore im in her burned over district 💯
  12. gentleman biaggi

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

g r o v e r
  13. gentleman biaggi

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

three term grover cleveland tl
  14. gentleman biaggi

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

awesome tl where the us lets hawaii maintain its kingdom as a special region of the country
  15. gentleman biaggi

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

16. gentleman biaggi

“unite ireland” -the most right wing cop american you’ve ever met

“unite ireland” -the most right wing cop american you’ve ever met
  17. gentleman biaggi

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Just finished listening to Diasporas by Ghédalia Tarzarès album and WOW I have to admit, as a music expert of over 27 years, This is possibly the best album of all time. 10/10 all hits, no songs were misses. How is that even possible? This is an instant classic
  18. gentleman biaggi

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

we a new team!
  19. gentleman biaggi

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

go yankees
  20. gentleman biaggi

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

every list i write now will have a president nader