• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. L

Alternate History General Discussion

Why go for small when you can go for big.
  2. L

US Loses in Spanish-American War

Had to some digging but this is what the America and Spanish navy looked like in 1873 during the Virginius affair. Now one ship stands out, that is the Spanish ironclad Arapiles: Ordered as a wood-built screw steam frigate was she during the building at the shipyard of Green, Blackwall...
  3. L

Think our mind reacts differently to what is real ore not, if i write a TL where 10,000 are killed i know it is not real, but if something like that happens in real life, i would react in shock most likely.
  4. L

WI: Admiral King assassinated

So Eisenhower shoots King, who is going to replace both as Eisenhower will be court martial and sentence to jail.
  5. L

A 600-ship Navy in an Axis Cold War TL?

Of course it being a Russian developer the best ships are Soviet ships.
  6. L

A surviving East Germany - People's War

Looks nice but in a battlefield it would not last long.
  7. L

You mean a Trabant APC.
  8. L

And of course the civilian casualties will be high.
  9. L

This is only the NATO causalities i think, Polish, Czech (forces loyal to the official government and not the pro-East German forces) make the number higher i assume.
  10. L

Sorry for the late responds to the thread but criticism is fine, we learn from it to make things better.
  11. L

No instead he planed to dropped some nukes on it during the Korean War.
  12. L

Now that would be something to see and for Germany a dream come true.
  13. L

American Crisis in 1914

What about the United States in 1916 doing a full invasion of Mexico instead of just a expedition like OTL.
  14. L

True but if the United States, France ore the United Kingdom do not get involved it might be a Balkan War, but just bigger than the previous two.
  15. L

Ore we would have seen a new but bigger Balkan war.
  16. L

Then we could label several other wars as World Wars if we go that route.
  17. L

5) World War III starts due to events spliing out of control in Syria. 6) the Turkish invasion of Northern Syria of 2019 escalates into a Syrian-Turkish War.
  18. L

Well you only need to now, Statsi, bad, West Europe and America good.
  19. L

That is what every James Bond villain would do.
  20. L

Well unlike East Germany, Iraq had fought a war for 8 years with Iran, i think had that not been the case, the Coalition might have suffered more, i think. Also East Germany had 40 years time to prepare for this type of war, okay they do not have the backing of the Soviet Union.