• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. C

Mexico joins the United States...in the 1990s?

NAU the bane of the Infowars set.
  2. C

Japanese Taiwan from 1874

I concur with Bonnie like the meiji restoration just started, like trying to build up an nation is of the highest priority.
  3. C

Japan doesn't 'pull a Meiji'?

Yeah, combined with the effects on Russia, no Russo-Japanese war would be a big shake up on 20th century russian politics.
  4. C

And like ignores like Mexican Nationalism, like while I would think post civil war mexico would welcome US aid in terms of rebuilding, thats compeleted different from becoming US american.
  5. C

Prop 187 was like concurrent to this, and I don't see a way for the border states to accept this.
  6. C

A surviving East Germany - People's War

So, it's a turkey shoot with the east Germans as suicidal.
  7. C

Shining Path Takes Over Peru

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Velasco_Alvarado#:~:text=Juan%20Francisco%20Velasco%20Alvarado%20(June,Government%20of%20the%20Armed%20Forces%22. No Alvarado means no land reform probably more peasants side with the Senderos for a shot at land reform?
  8. C

East German Combat Troops in Africa

The Teutonic will and spirit transcends globalist marxist ideology! /s
  9. C

20 July Plot Succeeds in Killing Hitler

I'm thinking about like a decade later, like in neutral democratic germany in this ATL.
  10. C

20 July Plot Succeeds in Killing Hitler

Stab in the Back pt II, Hitler would've stalemated the allies if the traitors wouldn't have killed him.
  11. C

WI: Italy remains neutral during World War 2 - impact of a "Fascist bloc" during the Cold War?

Maybe it takes a year to fully crush france, which would throw off Barbarossa of its time-table? but yeah that's other topic to be discussed.
  12. C

WI: Italy remains neutral during World War 2 - impact of a "Fascist bloc" during the Cold War?

slower battle of france, then but that would butterfly too much?
  13. C

Algeria as a French protectorate

yes like the rif or western sahara in iotl
  14. C

Algeria as a French protectorate

Even then like the med coast would be vulnerable to french settler colonialism i would bet on some cities being carved on being given to France.
  15. C

Least favorite alt-history story?

I'd assume laziness insert x figure to y thing is easier than original people.
  16. C

I know I'd just figured the SS would be drawn to the RSS and would try and force Bose to work with them. It's very unlikely, but ironic.
  17. C

Taiwan has nukes in 1989

TBH I don't think either side wants to escalate that much, since it would destroy investments on the mainland and turn taiwan into radioactive rubble. Like the DPP's whole thing right now is like we are de-facto independent so why risk war?
  18. C

God imagine having like Bose in the room with like the RSS guys trying to make a free india real.
  19. C

Taiwan has nukes in 1989

Yeah, like the third taiwan strait crisis accelerated PLA modernization mayhaps by 93 they try and braindrain out the Soviet MIC people or at the very least try to have spies in taiwan in their nuclear facilities? IIRC one of the reasons the US refuse to sell taiwan f-35s is like the fear of...
  20. C

Yeah, that's fucked.