• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. S

My name.

Why hello there :)
  2. S

No Congo Free State

People with journal access will find this useful and interesting: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02582473.2020.1832142?journalCode=rshj20
  3. S

No Congo Free State

A fair number of my primary sources for my thesis mention how similar in climate Katanga was to Northern Rhodesia, and how it was a shame (to white contemporary commentators) that that particular province wasn't part of Greater Rhodesia politically, although even in OTL it was heavily tied to it...
  4. S

Kindle rankings

nice
  5. S

Spain in the Axis: what next?

Equatorial Guinea gets rapidly seized by British colonial forces at least.
  6. S

Spain in the Axis: what next?

I was under the impression that literally the only thing keeping Spain from starving during WW2 was American grain imports?
  7. S

Kindle rankings

Honestly pleasantly surprised to see Ruimtewedloop in top 100.
  8. S

Ruimtewedloop is now Available on Amazon!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ruimtewedloop-Charlton-Cussans-ebook/dp/B09HHL4GN8/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=sea+lion+press&qid=1633782523&sr=8-1 So my first published story is now available on Amazon, thanks to the good people of Sea Lion Press :)
  9. S

Kindle rankings

Well that's cool :D
  10. S

Review: Long Reach by Mike Lunnon-Wood

Let us know how it is?
  11. S

The Ballad Of Mike Sparks

I'm now reminded that Pentagon Wars is in of itself kind of bullshit.
  12. S

The Ballad Of Mike Sparks

Oh God Sparky Gavin that brings me back.
  13. S

WI: Nuclear Fusion Achieved

I think focusing on the possible impossibility of fusion is ignoring the various ramifications of this PoD.
  14. S

Review: Long Reach by Mike Lunnon-Wood

I really want a review of Dark Rose, which I've heard described as exceptionally silly but also very good.
  15. S

What Are Some Interesting PODs For The French Revolution?

A different approach to the state's relationship with the Catholic Church* and/or a different approach to the Royal Veto would be interesting PoDs.
  16. S

gorrister's graphics & general testing zone

Wow
  17. S

Alternate History General Discussion

Avoiding this issue is why decolonisation happens earlier and quicker in OFAHL but also happens better, generally speaking. I've actually tried really hard to make it a timeline about South Africa as an African state, as a free & democratic African state much earlier than OTL.
  18. S

Fight and Be Right

Ah I see l. Sad to hear it but fair enough.
  19. S

Fight and Be Right

Why is it never going to be finished?
  20. S

2001 Restoration of the Afghan Monarchy

The Safavids depended on religious orders but were in many respects a traditional dynasty as I recall.