• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. T

Spud's Stuff

Oh this is so fun, is polygamy ever banned? Without the pressure from the Federal Government, and with all the countries OTL who keep practicing it without sanctions. Which, if so would make sense, that the main LDS splinter moment would be with the reversal of the priesthood ban and not with...
  2. T

Alternate Wikibox Thread

We stan a Log Cabin-dominated GOP 🇺🇸🏳️‍🌈 actually though, love those colors @Stuyvesant
  3. T

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

Somehow I just now stumbled upon this thread and have been trying to tear through it while I’m on a cross-country road trip, you folks have some beautiful minds :p
  4. T

Stuyvesant's Thread

“Worshipful” “Sacrificed” This United States sounds so safe and fun to be in
  5. T

Stuyvesant's Thread

Holy shit that’s a hot timeline, Nestorians and Strangites ruling Chicago? 👀💦💦
  6. T

JDuggan's Thread of Things

Oh this is hot
  7. T

Map Commons

Doves?
  8. T

Stuyvesant's Thread

Wack as all hell
  9. T

Tibby's Graphics and Grab-Bag Thread.

Just finished reading it, was there a seperate Prime Minister for Britain-in-America? Also I'm glad to see that the Iroquois Confederacy is still alive and kicking in the United Empire! It sounds like from that script that they might have some real governing/jurisdictional power, is their power...
  10. T

This is like those TedEd animations right? This is really neat!
  11. T

Are these canonical? You've done a really great job with them!
  12. T

These look fantastic!
  13. T

Fenwick's...uh...art?

I'd like to know any background about that Azteca stuff!
  14. T

Stuyvesant's Thread

!!!