• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Sea Lion Press | Forum

S
Sonder
Hey
This is Lerk from the other forum right, if you don't mind me asking?
C
claybaskit
No I was claybaskit on the other forum
C
claybaskit
IF you not busy can you critque my story the beat goes on the presidency of George Forsyth?
S
Sonder
Oh alright my bad.
Sure!
S
Sonder
Hey
I'm not done yet, I got kind of busy with some other things, but here's my critiques as of now:
1. This seems a little fast paced. Perhaps that's just my view, but it seems frenetic. Maybe zoom in, so to speak, a bit more?
S
Sonder
2. I think you contradicted yourself at one point, regarding the Kennedy near assassination. I believe at one point you said the driver was killed, but then you mentioned a Secret Service agent being the victim of the gunman.
S
Sonder
3. You mentioned Kennedy replaced Johnson with Leroy Collins, but I remember reading in the past that Kennedy was considering moderate Southern governor of North Carolina Terry Sandford. Was Collins another choice?
S
Sonder
That's all I've got as of now (my apologies). I'm still confused who George Forsyth is, would you mind telling me whom he is based on?
Thank you, have a pleasant night/ day/ whatever it is in your time zone :).
S
Sonder
Excuse the multiple posts, there's a character limit so I had to do a bunch of these.
C
claybaskit
Collins wanted the job in 1960.terry sanford was considered I did not want to repeat what other writers had written.
George Forsyth was based of the actor pete duel.
Reactions: Sonder
Back