• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Kindle rankings

Recent personal developments here mean that, with regret I can no longer provide these listings.
My dear wife Norma is in hospital with terminal liver cancer and tragically it is only a matter of weeks.
If anyone out there is able to take over the checking and publishing of the rankings I'll gladly share the methodology I've been using.
It's been great fun providing this information for you all.
Oh dear.

Very sorry to hear this.

Recent personal developments here mean that, with regret I can no longer provide these listings.
My dear wife Norma is in hospital with terminal liver cancer and tragically it is only a matter of weeks.
If anyone out there is able to take over the checking and publishing of the rankings I'll gladly share the methodology I've been using.

I'm so so sorry to hear it.

Very sorry to hear this.

At the risk of sounding uncharitable, I can't help but notice that quite a few of the books in the Amazon Alternate History New Releases Chart can only be described as 'Alternate History' by using an extraordinarily liberal interpretation of the term. Asterix and the Griffin? Accidentally Engaged to the Billionaire Book 5? And does Conan-Doyle's The Hound of the Baskervilles really belong in a list of new releases?

At the risk of sounding uncharitable, I can't help but notice that quite a few of the books in the Amazon Alternate History New Releases Chart can only be described as 'Alternate History' by using an extraordinarily liberal interpretation of the term. Asterix and the Griffin? Accidentally Engaged to the Billionaire Book 5? And does Conan-Doyle's The Hound of the Baskervilles really belong in a list of new releases?
This is a longstanding issue. My particular bugbear is the inclusion of the 'Sharpe ' novels as AH

Back