• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

"--Great Britain stands alone in the world. America is the lone wolf. Europe is in flames. Russia is at their own throats. China is looming over the pacific--"

"--cocktail through the window of a local rec centre in Milton Keynes has been identified as a member of several alt-right message-boards known for spreading conspiracies that the Chinese Communist Party stole paper ballots from--"

"--denying the presence of migrant worker camps in Pembrokeshire--"

"--all this could've been avoided if Andy budged on the trans plank back in--"

"--case continued today following the glassing and assault of seven Youth Momentum members by a gang of Black Jackets which left two in critical condition--"

"--calling us that just shows they don't want to have any actual debate and just want to be angry. I don't want to say 'so much for the tolerant left' but--"

"--Sultana can't seriously be calling for universal rent control while she's living in Coventry! It's just more performative wokeness from another shitlib who hasn't even read theory--"

"--lmao go back to wanking to her feet pics you wannabe fascist volcel--"

"--ever since the Scots voted to leave it's all gone tits up. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I legit miss Nicola Sturgeon--"

"--This is a common misconception. In practice, I have worked alongside people from every political spectrum. I find it impossible to have any kind of meaningful dialogue with anyone who is not willing to listen to reason, which--"

"--literally making a deal with a slightly-more-terrible Ellen Degeneres who's been running Hartlepool like her own personal fiefdom--"

"--early projections seeing Batley and Spen once again firmly in Tory control--"

2031uk.jpeg

Last edited:
Honestly your quotes feel a bit more authentic and venomous, I really appreciate that and I wish I could do the same with my Malofeev thingie.

"--calling us that just shows they don't want to have any actual debate and just want to be angry. I don't want to say 'so much for the tolerant left' but--"

Did Internet political lingo not evolve since then?

"--ever since the Scots voted to leave it's all gone tits up--"

Thought this would make things easier for Labour

How's Wales doing?

"--literally making a deal with a slightly-more-terrible Ellen Degeneres who's been running Hartlepool like her own personal fiefdom--"

Matrona Ellen DeGeneres looking at her reflection after calling on her supporters to "hang the monkeys" running independent food distribution networks in Hartlepool refugee camp complexes, c. 2031

Ehh4nx8VoAE9WtB.jpg

unless the text is describing someone else

Honestly your quotes feel a bit more authentic and venomous, I really appreciate that and I wish I could do the same with my Malofeev thingie.
Not to sound too much like a theatre girl on MDMA but your quotes were so much better than mine and I was trying my best to emulate 'em
Did Internet political lingo not evolve since then?
Of course, but neonazis are lame
Thought this would make things easier for Labour

How's Wales doing?
It's Wales, it's doing as Wales does.

Reviving an older concept of mine: what if a Yellow Submarine remake got traction? And what if it was actually kinda good?

Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 9.53.27 AM.png

Yellow Submarine is a 2019 British jukebox fantasy directed by David Lowery. The film is based on the 1969 animated Beatles film of the same name, and is intended as 'a contemporary retelling to recontextualise and reintroduce the music of the Fab Four to a new generation'.

casting.jpeg
The%20Beatles%20-%20Yellow%20Submarine%20Cancelled%20Disney%20Remake%20(Found%20Concept%20Art,%20June%202021%20Update)_000057.jpg

The film follows struggling rock group The Originals, consisting of Winston (Harry Melling), Percy (Craig Roberts), Harri (Tony Revolori) and Rich (Robert Sheehan) working between gigs in a fictionalised version of Liverpool. One night after a disappointing gig, Rich is accosted by a floating yellow submarine, piloted by Lord Admiral Fred (John Cleese), who drafts the four into fighting for Pepperland, located 'eighty thousand leagues beneath the sea', which is being invaded by the Blue Meanies.

447px-Early_art_1.jpg

While the original film incorporated the Beatles as characters, Yates chose to instead focus on four new characters in order to streamline the story into a more concise narrative, instead of having the film be a jukebox musical set around a fictional world. Despite this, both Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr play uncredited roles. The film was lauded for both its visual effects and storyline, with one critic adding that

443px-Pepperland.jpg

Last edited:
Back