• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
i’ve seen enough this yankees team isn’t winning a world series. our pitching started off hot, we had a few straight up miracles, but we’re collapsing. we’re wasting a generational year from judge because our bullpen got weak at the worst time and are destined for an ALCS loss to the astros AT BEST. the championship window is closing if not closed. i expect judge in a giants uniform by next year

actually pissed that joe brandon is the best president of my lifetime and if both parties continue in the trajectory their going (the kamala vs desantis election of 2024/28) this will likely be true until i make gerexit a thing in 2052
wait how old are you
i feel like obama is at least a bit better than diamond joe, right?

the GOP years of lead are gonna be so tight i can’t wait for some random state secretary of state to get their house blown up by the three most racist residents of nanticoke, pennsylvania, while a guy who used to open for seinfeld before making joke-rants about how right bernard goetz was makes obnoxious twitter memes where he edits hitler mustaches on marty walsh

the GOP years of lead are gonna be so tight i can’t wait for some random state secretary of state to get their house blown up by the three most racist residents of nanticoke, pennsylvania, while a guy who used to open for seinfeld before making joke-rants about how right bernard goetz was makes obnoxious twitter memes where he edits hitler mustaches on marty walsh
republicans make an even worse bit than “let’s go brandon” to call pete buttigeg gay

years of lead if p2 could form a government

I don’t think another years of lead will happen because today’s generation is too lazy. They’re more interested in WhatsApping their friends, than finding out what’s up with the mysterious death of Paul Wellstone.

I don’t think another years of lead will happen because today’s generation is too lazy. They’re more interested in WhatsApping their friends, than finding out what’s up with the mysterious death of Paul Wellstone.
6/10, not your strongest riff, you’re definitely looking at a coltrane type riffography, try to be more of a mingus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back