• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk how you can top the 6.4/10 Discovery review, but good luck.
topping comparing Kid A to witnessing the stillborn death of a child is the hardest challenge of my life. luckily due to free jazz being my favorite genre i get unlimited chances to fuck up talking about albums that are about slavery

i’ve seen enough this yankees team isn’t winning a world series. our pitching started off hot, we had a few straight up miracles, but we’re collapsing. we’re wasting a generational year from judge because our bullpen got weak at the worst time and are destined for an ALCS loss to the astros AT BEST. the championship window is closing if not closed. i expect judge in a giants uniform by next year

i’ve seen enough this yankees team isn’t winning a world series. our pitching started off hot, we had a few straight up miracles, but we’re collapsing. we’re wasting a generational year from judge because our bullpen got weak at the worst time and are destined for an ALCS loss to the astros AT BEST. the championship window is closing if not closed. i expect judge in a giants uniform by next year
painnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, I'm at least going to a game next week before the good times disappear completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back