• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by The Professor

1. T

Contact Light: A universe of rainbow imperialism

"Have a nice long rest. You won't wake up during our experiments" :p Nah, the scary thing is that they probably are nice.
  2. T

The SLP Flag Thread

Federation of Salish From Essays of Salish - Will Whitefeather MacAndrew: It would be honest to say the Event that transported a portion of the American Northwest to what we now call Cascadia or Cascade IV was not a total calamity to the State of Washington and Province of British Columbia...
  3. T

The SLP Flag Thread

Red white purple may have featured in my chart of British tricolours. I know green white blue did.
  4. T

I believe you want kritocracy from krites judge, umpire. Hopefully there's a very loyal worker called Bernard working here!
  5. T

Interesting. What were the Mice like?
  6. T

The SLP Flag Thread

Hmm, would you recommend shrinking the disc down a bit?
  7. T

Imperial Parliament STV Constituencies

ach dammit, that font was so familiar Would he not try for his father's seat or successor thereof: Woodstock?
  8. T

The SLP Flag Thread

Some United Kingdom of the British Isles flags: 1st Row is rather basic - LHS the Irish Harp, RHS the St Patrick Cross [1] 2nd Row is first version of showing Wales - adding in a green base 3rd Row is second version of showing Wales by replacing the ring of fleurdelys with a ring of ostrich...
  9. T

Imperial Parliament STV Constituencies

Yay, it's back. As an alphabet nerd what is that script called?
  10. T

The SLP Flag Thread

In what way? I had to design it from scratch based on that on the Reichspfennigs since there weren't any nicely rounded ones I could use.
  11. T

The SLP Flag Thread

And some EU-esque ideas:
  12. T

The SLP Flag Thread

And something a little Armsy: Comments?
  13. T

The SLP Flag Thread

And I just thought this might be worth some comments:
  14. T

The SLP Flag Thread

Here's my variants of the Franco-British Union:
  15. T

The SLP Flag Thread

I'll have to find my two variants of the UJ that have blue vs red quarters. Funnily enough I did a version not unlike that.
Back