• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by rpryor03

1. R

rpryor's test thread emporium
    Threadmarks Daddy Issues - Summer 2019 Labour News

BBC.com Tags: "Labour" AND ["June 2019" OR "July 2019"] As Conservatives prepare for Johnson-less leadership election, Labour bigwigs retreat to the North 31 May What's Corbyn Doing? An explainer to the mass Labour trip 1 June Tom Watson announces retirement from politics, cites health...
  2. R

Used the most recent working version I could find on internet archive.
  3. R

Threadmarks Daddy Issues - Cleverly Ministry

Cabinet of James Cleverly (July 2019 - ) Prime Minister: James S. Cleverly (Braintree) First Secretary of State and Chancellor of the Exchequer: E. M. "Liz" Truss (South West Norfolk) Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs: Sajid Javid (Bromsgrove) Secretary of State for the...
  4. R

Threadmarks Daddy Issues - 2019 Conservative Leadership Election

2019 Conservative Leadership Election "Boris's my dad" says teenager: 23 and me reveals sordid truth of Boris as double dipping dandy Daily Mirror, May 2019 First Conservative ballot sees five candidates drop - what's next for Hancock, Baker, et al? Iaindale.com, 14 June 2019 Javid falls...
  5. R

for stuff and things
  6. R

STV America Revived: A Collaborative American Redistricting Project
    Threadmarks Arizona — @rpryor03

Blue (elects 7): Maricopa (Biggs, Schweikert, Gallego, Lesko, Stanton, Sinema) Green (elects 5): Tucson-Grand Canyon (O'Halleran, Kirkpatrick, Grijalva, Gosar, Kelly)
  7. R

Threadmarks Tennessee — @rpryor03

Blue (elects 3): West Tennessee (Kustoff, Cohen) Green (elects 5): Middle Tennessee (DeJarlais, Cooper, Rose, Green, Blackburn, Hagerty) Purple (elects 4): East Tennessee (Harshbarger, Burchett, Fleischmann)
  8. R

Threadmarks Wisconsin — @rpryor03

Each district elects five representatives. Blue: Wisconsin South (Steil, Pocan, Moore, Baldwin) Green: Wisconsin North (Kind, Fitzgerald, Grothman, Tiffany, Gallagher, Johnson)
  9. R

Threadmarks North Carolina -- @rpryor03

Each seat elects three Representatives. Blue: Western North Carolina (Foxx, McHenry, Cawthorn) Green: Charlotte (Hudson, Bishop, Adams, Tillis) Purple: Piedmont (Budd, Burr) Red: Research Triangle (Ross, Price) Yellow: Sandhills-Goldsboro Teal: Outer Banks (Butterfield, Murphy, Manning, Rouzer)
  10. R

I'll claim NC next.
  11. R

All seats elect 5 Representatives. Blue: Western Virginia (Evington, Cline, Griffith) Green: Richmond-Atlantic Coast (Wittman, Luria, Scott, McEachin, Spanberger, Kaine) Purple: NoVA (Beyer, Wexton, Connolly, Warner)
  12. R

I'll claim Virginia next.
  13. R

Threadmarks Ohio -- @rpryor03

All Seats elect 4 representatives. (Current Senators and Reps in seat listed in parentheses) Blue: Toledo-Northwest Ohio (Latta, Kaptur) Green: Cleveland-Akron (VACANT 11, Joyce, Gonzalez, Brown) Purple: Appalachian Ohio (Johnson, Gibbs, Balderson, Ryan) Red: Columbus-Springfield-Lancaster...
  14. R

Claiming Ohio.
  15. R

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

Thank you! That was the one thing I honestly didn't have to think about besides Carney as Draghi. I was like "A controversial sports and media mogul with conservative views who would have been active in the 1990s? Who's that old guy that got kicked off of the hockey for not liking immigrants...