• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by President Earl Warren

1. P

Book Nook: Agent Lavender, by Tom Black and Jack Tindale.

Will say, in the context of the Cold War, it would make basically the entire situation far more frosty, especially since in the end scene, we see the Soviets openly celebrate the man. That would make negotiating with them at all to be a incredibly fraught affair as well, if their willing to put...
  2. P

Monthly Vignette: Führer Directive 834

I was kinda sus at how the Brits were willing to just send all of Home fleet to deal with India, when they have other stuff avalible.
  3. P

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Oh I remember this!
  4. P

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

I want my Subway to the vatican now dammnit!
  5. P

The Army of A Victorious Third Reich

Thinking again, I do have one disagreement with the article: I think the SS would remain, not as the military organization it became but as the institution which ran the RKs. The Military would be responsible for crushing uprisings and the like with the force of the Panzerrush while the SS are...
  6. P

The Army of A Victorious Third Reich

Now that you mention it, I would be highly interested in a Larry Bond style AH story of Nazis going crazy in the 60s, although I honestly would be the last one to actually write it ( I don’t have a good track record for finishing stuff and an avowedly not a guns and Bolts guy) my personal...
  7. P

'Dominion' review

Great article, made me want to check it out! in British Indepdence with a tendancy to go against the United States in foregin affairs, a much more trust worthy freind than the Literal Nazis. Given all of that, I dont think hed end up working in Collabaratio but rather, like what he is in the...
  8. P

'The Man with the Iron Heart' review

Hmm, Id definetly be interested in reading it! Continuing on though, One thought I had on the matter would be just how much of a wreck Europe, especially Western Europe would be after such a thing, as you have just effectively destroyed the industirial center of the continent, leaving it a...
  9. P

'The Man with the Iron Heart' review

I will say that Man with the Iron Heart but with the Allies going all out with a Morganthau plan thing added would be very good grist for a horrible dystopian novel. Think in the fashion of Decisive Darkness. It have the potenital to be absolutely heart breaking and gut punching but so decisive...
  10. P

Reading 'The War in 2020' in 2020

Thanks For the Resources! Only pity is its not on Kindle but what can you do.
  11. P

Reading 'The War in 2020' in 2020

Just read the article and Im quite interested in getting the book for myself. Does anyone here know where I can Find it?
Back