• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by oliveia

1. O

John Kerry wins in 2004?

It's definitely possible. Kerry had personal misgivings about Edwards (there are a multitude of reasons, including a distrust of his character, but the most damning electorally was that Kerry thought Edwards was too ambitious--that he'd stab him in the back the second that things got tough). One...
  2. O

John Kerry wins in 2004?

Makes sense, yeah. I just remembered a quote from The Guardian--one of their articles predicting Kerry's cabinet and potential appointees: "Richard Holbrooke says Richard Holbrooke is the leading candidate [for State]."
  3. O

John Kerry wins in 2004?

Oh, forgot this-- Others have said a lot about this, so I'll be brief. To take some pages out of the New York Times, here's what they postulated on for names (plus some Certified Olivia Commentary): *Harold Hongju Koh: Better suited for State than the Supreme Court (could replace...
  4. O

John Kerry wins in 2004?

This was the thread that convinced me to get SLP, since someone linked me it and it pained me that I couldn't respond right away. One of my old timelines was a Kerry '04 victory, the Dethroning of Dubya (since then I've gravitated more towards the fascinating Howard Dean, so "Kerry's Choice" is...
Back