• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

oliveia's latest activity

• O
    oliveia replied to the thread John Kerry wins in 2004?.
    It's definitely possible. Kerry had personal misgivings about Edwards (there are a multitude of reasons, including a distrust of his...
  • O
    oliveia reacted to Jackson Lennock's post in the thread John Kerry wins in 2004? with Like Like.
    I was listing a range of scenarios, but didn't settle on one. I still think the GOP is going to at least get an 8 point swing (ergo, 2...
  • O
    Makes sense, yeah. I just remembered a quote from The Guardian--one of their articles predicting Kerry's cabinet and potential...
  • O
    oliveia reacted to Wolfram's post in the thread John Kerry wins in 2004? with Like Like.
    Holbrooke was an ardent liberal interventionist with a strong focus on military action (and, not to put too fine a point on it, a large...
  • O
    Oh, forgot this-- Others have said a lot about this, so I'll be brief. To take some pages out of the New York Times, here's what they...
  • O
    This was the thread that convinced me to get SLP, since someone linked me it and it pained me that I couldn't respond right away. One of...