• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by NVB

1. N

Kimkatya in: The Thread That Wouldn't Die

No for like 3 years
  2. N

Kimkatya in: The Thread That Wouldn't Die

I am so fucking sick of wojaks
  3. N

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

Long 2014 strikes again
  4. N

Nothing but Schadenfreude: A Test Thread

I love Johnson 2016 stuff, such a fun idea.
  5. N

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

Congressman in a Gary Johnson 2016 world.
  6. N

Meppo's Electoral Molehill

It’s on his test thread on the other place
  7. N

Meppo's Electoral Molehill

I remember me and Oppo came up with something like this like 2 years ago. It’s weird but I genuinely think this is the closest to what OTL would be like if Trump didn’t run. The assassination part is the only thing that I’m iffy about but other than that this is dead on.
  8. N

Biaggi’s Second Opium Den

You're weak. You're outta control. And you've become an embarrassment to yourself and everybody else.
  9. N

Wouldn’t have happened if the candidate was The Body!!!
  10. N

I always wonder where we’d be now if Perot won. There’s so many Perot timelines but I’m not sure which is the best. A Flock of Eagles is probably the closest to what would’ve happened but that list Oppo made like a year ago is what I choose to imagine what would’ve happened.
  11. N

The longer I look at the list the funnier it gets. Love the idea that the only legitimately elected presidents were Grant, Carter, and Obama. You can’t even count Reagan or Clinton since ‘80 and ‘92 were stolen.
  12. N

Lmao elaborate. Also who stole 1992.
  13. N

This got me to look up the list of Gary Johnson endorsements and holy shit Greg Gutfeld endorsed him. I’m starting to think that Johnson 2016 isn’t as impossible as I first thought. If Trump fucked up enough it’s possible Republicans would’ve pivoted to him as a last ditch effort to prevent...
  14. N

Hal Gill the hockey player?
  15. N

Has anyone ever done president Jerma
Back