• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by NameNotImportant

1. N

The Biweekly Wikibox Challenge - Round I

Thunder Dome In the lead-up to the Iowa caucuses, the question was not "Who?", but rather "Why?" Sure, Republicans could have nominated a knowledgeable and appealing (if not particularly charismatic) defense policy expert in Victor Renuart. Renuart had served in the Keating (and subsequently...
  2. N

Alternate Wikibox Thread

I had imagined Rockefeller *narrowly* besting Kennedy by something akin to a 272-250-15 or 283-239-15 margin, but it's all very tentative. I might make a wikibox for it if I find the time.
  3. N

aaa's bad memory palace

just no words to describe just how beautiful this is. i mean it. both in terms of content and the wikibox itself. if you've thought about it at all - who ends up replacing trebek as host of jeopardy ITTL?
  4. N

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Yesterday All my troubles seemed so far away Now it looks as though they're here to stay Oh, I believe in yesterday
  5. N

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Trump opts to run for Governor of New York in 2014 at the behest of state party leaders; he brings the race closer than anticipated but still loses, and doesn't run in 2016 as a result.
  6. N

Alternate Wikibox Thread

7. N

Alternate Wikibox Thread

A series of election infoboxes for a scenario in which Bill Clinton is assassinated in 1994 by Ronald Gene Barbour, catapulting Al Gore into the presidency:
Back