• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by Meppo

1. M

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

Can't fucking wait This article neglects to mention that Malofeyev once employed a certain Igor Girkin as a "security consultant", but that's beside the point.
  2. M

Meppo's Electoral Molehill

This is very old news, and it's a shame that the fucker in question ranks so high as to be Deputy Chairman of the State Duma's Committee on Defense, but also lmaoooooooooooooooo "We should be looking for that bud, and if he travels anywhere–grab him like Bout and bring him over here to make...
  3. M

wtf put him down
  4. M

Nothing but Schadenfreude: A Test Thread

nice
  5. M

Russian.
  6. M

Nothing but Schadenfreude: A Test Thread

I like this list but I can't help but think about John van Buren's career in this situation
  7. M

clay higgins could either be a government official under vladimir putin walter peterson or a particularly odious representative in an independent U.S. south
  8. M

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Would he be able to achieve the same political prominence he did IOTL as a Louisianan rather than Vermonter?
  9. M

https://www.yapms.com/app/?m=ewos - 5.7% I'll be frank, I do not know whether it is appropriate to discuss this while my country is turning Ukraine into ashes on behalf of a bloated pensioner with a £10,000 puffer jacket and a collection of Ivan Ilyin books, but I've had thoughts about AH...
  10. M

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

I'm going to be honest it's kind of difficult for me to imagine Evan Bayh having a sex scandal for some reason
  11. M

sure
  12. M

Thanks, but I can't muster the will to finish it
  13. M

whomst
  14. M

this is supposed to be a rework of an earlier list but i suppose i'll get more ideas for this one later [38] 1974-1981: Vice Pres. Gerald Ford of Michigan (Republican) '76 (with Sen. Robert Dole of Kansas) def. Sen. Henry M. Jackson of Washington / Sen. Lloyd Bentsen of Texas (Democratic), Frm...
  15. M

Sorry, should've used a different term