• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by kratostatic

1. K

AndrewH's Test Thread

Green in Afghanistan I'm guessing is Taliban, but what's going on in the Philippines and Peru?
  2. K

Max's election maps and assorted others

A Shogunate, followed by a Shahganate?
  3. K

Long May They Reign - How Long?

Or even have him die in the Blitz? Assuming Elizabeth II then lives as long as OTL that would 81 or 82 years.
  4. K

Least favorite alt-history story?

There's Arthur C Clarke and Stephen Baxter's Time's Eye where ASBs stitch together a "greatest hits" of human populated Earth with a series of strips of latitude from different times. So you've got Alexander the Great, Genghis Khan, a 2030s UN peacekeeping helicopter plus the Soyuz that was...
  5. K

SLP 'Telephone' Maps and Graphics Game 5

So I got a graphic of a Crimean independence referendum, and I inadverently decided to continue the theme by interpreting the country it declared independence from being a Polish-Lithunaian Commonwealth, largely because I considered it to be a more interesting option than Russia and given the...
  6. K

It does indeed. @Gary Oswald , if you could kindly get us started off?
  7. K

Ok then. @Makemakean you've got until let's say this time tomorrow to send something to @Stuyvesant . A description works, I know you've got a concept and had computer issues. If you prefer or if we don't hear anything from you, @Excelsior please send yours along.
  8. K

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Wikiboxes are usually considered Graphics, and I think test threads tend to end up in Graphics even if your actual content is more mixed.
  9. K

Yokai Man’s Test Thread Thing

Ah, I see! I suspect that if you did this a few years ago the SNP would have broken it - they'd be on more than 59 seats.
  10. K

Yokai Man’s Test Thread Thing

Kais Starmer idk
  11. K

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

Chelsea Clinton's eldest daughter is just old enough to stand in 2040 - she'll be 36. Alternatively Al Gore III is still available? Not that this changes much. They lose to Donald Trump Jr, who loses to (presumably Beau) Biden.
  12. K

I'm just impressed that your're being sufficiently ambitious with this as to have literally gone beyond what your computer can handle! And as discussed you're way over time but I know you're not stuck for ideas or too busy (which is what the time limit was really meant to guard against) so I'm...
  13. K

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

A silly low-effort thing. Kings of the French Louis XVI (Bourbon) 1774-1792 Louis XVII (Bourbon) 1792-1793 Georges I (Montagne) 1793 François III (Montagne) 1793-1794 Paul I (Thérmidor) 1794-1799 Emperors of France Napoleon I (Bonaparte)1799-1804 Napoléon I (Bonaparte) 1804-1814, 1815...
  14. K

AMERICA DIVIDES: The Multi-Party US Election of 2016

This is an incredible line.
  15. K

Fenwick's...uh...art?

This is actually incredible work as a graphic - I could entirely believe that is an actual journal from 1900-ish except that, you know, you're talking about Dragons and Kaiju and so on. Are you working off some kind of a template?
Back