• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by Kerguelen

1. K

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Wake up babe new Grahamerica just dropped
  2. K

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

I wish Janice Hart was my mom
  3. K

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

SATANLIVESINHOLLYWOODANDELVISISAHACKTHEPOPEISINLIVINGINMYWALLSIAMADDICTEDTOCRACK 1933-1943: Franklin D. Roosevelt/ Henry Wallace (Democratic) 1943-1945: Henry Wallace/ vacant (Democratic) 1945-1947: Henry Wallace/ Joseph P. Kennedy 1947-1957: Joseph P. Kennedy/ Claude Pepper (Democratic)...
  4. K

Kerguelen's House of Horrors

5. K

6. K

An idea I got from @Aolbain while talking about an alternate reconstruction, leading to southern industrialization and conflicts between white and black robber barons against integrated labor unions
  7. K

Shoutout to this absolute banger of a wikibox i made the first time i got hungover
  8. K

I detest this man, his smug aura mocks me
  9. K

McCarthy forms a hippie/suburbanite/slight racistly new south coalition
  10. K

USA=China New England=Norht Korea Dixie=Vietnam Florida=South Viet Applachia=Laos Sequoyah=Myannmar Texas=Pakistan Mexico=India Alaksa SSR=Soviets Canada=Mongolia Brits in Newfoundland=Japan Baton Rouge=Khmer Rouge lol
  11. K

The People’s Republic of America Once a shining city on a hill, United States would see a long period of decline following the First Southron War, which saw the Confederate States of America. Following the jackbooted regime of Black Jack Pershing and the American Warlord Era, the Generalissimo...
  12. K

Dunno who needs to hear this but if you eat apples with the skin off you should NOT be behind a steering wheel
  13. K

Smedley Butler Major General Smedley Darlington Butler was a senior United States Marine Corps officer who fought in the Sultan War, the Philippine–American War, the Boxer Rebellion, the Mexican Revolution, World War I, the occupation of Haiti, and the Mwami Mwenda Revolt. Following his...
  14. K

15. K

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Moynihan also going on random tangents about his weird ass theories on black families and Whitney nodding along cause Moynihan's the only guy willing to give welfare to inner cities