• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by frustrated progressive

1. F

Yokai Man’s Test Thread Thing

Makes sense-I'm unsure how to pull that off, but it's not too implausible.
  2. F

Yokai Man’s Test Thread Thing

I like this, tho Vietnam would seem to be a fly in the ointment. Different circumstances mean that America just cuts its losses early, instead of the quagmire of deepening involvement?
  3. F

Things that look like alternate history but aren't

I have no knowledge on the subject and no stake in any resulting argument, I'm genuinely just asking here: Could part of this similarity have been because the Constitution of the Free State was drafted after the Anti-Treaty people split off, and so the people who had the most influence on the...
  4. F

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

Honestly, good points all around.
  5. F

You think the radicalizing effect of war and then the validation of victory would have led them to move on to a document that wasn’t just a carbon copy of of the US Constitution (but with extra slavery)? Or is there some other reason?
  6. F

Alternate Careers of Notable People Thread

Alright, now I'm imagining the other Billy Graham as a pro wrestler, somehow.
  7. F

I did about four seconds of research and apparently, while that's what most contemporaries thought, there's no solid evidence for him even having syphilis, and his mental fragility could have come from any number of other reasons. Serves me right for being lazy, I suppose.
  8. F

In my recollection O'Connell started succumbing to the mental derangements of advanced syphilis, at the height of his popularity.
  9. F

I've often wondered what he might have accomplished if not for the temptations of Venus...
  10. F

and the elevation from Mayor to Lord Mayor happened in 2011. Unreal.
  11. F

Kimkatya's Kalamitous Kavern Kontaining Krap Kontent

So Lysenko, but with drip? (sorry for butting in your thread lel)
  12. F

Seems unlikely that they’d seemingly echo the Confederacy there, imo.
  13. F

Here's him covering Golden Dawn at least for a minute or two, is this the one you mean?
  14. F

Philip Adrien, the first Catholic U.S. President (OC)

Ahh so not really until the New Deal itself. Thanks!
  15. F

Philip Adrien, the first Catholic U.S. President (OC)

It was my understanding that French Canadians just gradually became part of the Democratic coalition by the end of the Fourth Party System, much like other “white ethnics” in New England. Am I mistaken in that-or did I misunderstand your statement in the first place?
Back