• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by Ephraim Ben Raphael

1. E

Alternate Wikibox Thread

I'll echo what Thande said about the verisimilitude, I'm also delighted to have helped inspire the scenario. Any thoughts as to where the American party system goes without the Democrats? Does the Republican Party continue to split further in half, or do we get an alt-Populist Party that...
  2. E

AHC/WI: Esperanto becomes the lingua franca

You're right. What about some kind of POD involving World War I? Maybe in a CP-victory scenario (say international politics are a little different in the lead up to WWI, there's more Anglo-American hostility, and the USA eventually joins the CPs) a German/American led version of the League...
  3. E

AHC/WI: Esperanto becomes the lingua franca

Apparently Iran proposed that the League of Nations adopt Esperanto as the lingua franca for international diplomacy and it was only because France vetoed the proposal that it failed. The LoN later encouraged its members to include Esperanto in their educational curriculums, and the French...
  4. E

Review: Queensway

Wow; "Soliman Keyzer"? He could even be bothered to go with something generic, like "David Cohen".
Back