• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Drizzly Mary's latest activity

• D
    Drizzly Mary commented on Drizzly Mary's profile post.
    Also just brought me to the realization that most “well-regarded” WWII TLs saw the Eastern Front as kind of a sideshow—despite being the...
  • D
    Ah, i was interested on the dispositions of the Kwantung Army and the Far Eastern Front, as well as if the Soviets aren’t asleep on the...
  • D
    Drizzly Mary reacted to The Red's comment on Drizzly Mary's profile post with Like Like.
    It was mostly work by David Glantz, David Stahel and John Erickson; if there was something to particular you were looking for I could...
  • D
    Drizzly Mary left a message on The Red's profile.
    By the way, i was reading a bit on your When The World Held Your Breath article series for reference, and what bibliography did you use...
  • D
    Yooo they made Decisive Darkness in real life???
  • D
    I know it's fashionable now to point out the serious limits to "Denazification" and refer to all the Germans who managed to retain their...
  • D
    I’ve checked it out, it seems interesting though i cannot commrnt further
  • D
    Drizzly Mary reacted to The Red's comment on Drizzly Mary's profile post with Like Like.
    Hi! Good to hear from you! I’m doing well thanks hope you’re good? I’ve actually started a new TL on here if you fancied checking it...
  • D
    Hello hello! Haven't been on SLP in a while, how are you doing!
Back