• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by Creekmench

1. C

Mexico joins the United States...in the 1990s?

NAU the bane of the Infowars set.
  2. C

Japanese Taiwan from 1874

I concur with Bonnie like the meiji restoration just started, like trying to build up an nation is of the highest priority.
  3. C

Japan doesn't 'pull a Meiji'?

Yeah, combined with the effects on Russia, no Russo-Japanese war would be a big shake up on 20th century russian politics.
  4. C

And like ignores like Mexican Nationalism, like while I would think post civil war mexico would welcome US aid in terms of rebuilding, thats compeleted different from becoming US american.
  5. C

Prop 187 was like concurrent to this, and I don't see a way for the border states to accept this.
  6. C

A surviving East Germany - People's War

So, it's a turkey shoot with the east Germans as suicidal.
  7. C

Shining Path Takes Over Peru

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Velasco_Alvarado#:~:text=Juan%20Francisco%20Velasco%20Alvarado%20(June,Government%20of%20the%20Armed%20Forces%22. No Alvarado means no land reform probably more peasants side with the Senderos for a shot at land reform?
  8. C

East German Combat Troops in Africa

The Teutonic will and spirit transcends globalist marxist ideology! /s
  9. C

20 July Plot Succeeds in Killing Hitler

I'm thinking about like a decade later, like in neutral democratic germany in this ATL.
  10. C

20 July Plot Succeeds in Killing Hitler

Stab in the Back pt II, Hitler would've stalemated the allies if the traitors wouldn't have killed him.
  11. C

WI: Italy remains neutral during World War 2 - impact of a "Fascist bloc" during the Cold War?

Maybe it takes a year to fully crush france, which would throw off Barbarossa of its time-table? but yeah that's other topic to be discussed.
  12. C

WI: Italy remains neutral during World War 2 - impact of a "Fascist bloc" during the Cold War?

slower battle of france, then but that would butterfly too much?
  13. C

Algeria as a French protectorate

yes like the rif or western sahara in iotl
  14. C

Algeria as a French protectorate

Even then like the med coast would be vulnerable to french settler colonialism i would bet on some cities being carved on being given to France.
  15. C

Least favorite alt-history story?

I'd assume laziness insert x figure to y thing is easier than original people.