• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by Comrade TruthTeller

1. C

Cikka’s Vague Attempt To Motivate Him/Herself, A Test Thread

How about something involving the 1989 Tory leadership contest damage Thatcher a lot more? Perhaps a bigger hitter or Mayer pulls something out of the bag?
  2. C

rpryor's test thread emporium

How did you get Fantasy Frontbench to work, or was it pre-made?
  3. C

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Tasty
  4. C

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Presented without context. 98% shitpost, 1% for every year the new PM had lived to that point. (Labour rules are changed to allow this.)
  5. C

that's actually the premise behind tfrc
  6. C

Alternate Wikibox Thread

In 1949, a Chippenham family moves to San Francisco for work shortly before the birth of their new baby, who eventually enters fringe party politics. Three years later, a San Francisco family move to Chippenham to provide the best life for their new baby, and they eventually join Labour party...
  7. C

Alternate Wikibox Thread

The Grand Old Man was dead. Vice President Vilsack succeeded him. The new Vice President was Senator Mark Warner. Chaos, yet expected in inner circles. And what did the Republicans decide to do 4 years later in the primaries? Well, they decided to have another brokered convention of course...
  8. C

Alternate Wikibox Thread

The team had not parted on good terms. So when George W. Bush announced his bid for a second non-consecutive term, his ambitious former Vice President, Christine Todd Whitman, was not involved whatsoever. She announced her own bid in time, and the primaries began to go back and forth. Both of...
  9. C

Alternate Wikibox Thread

A rundown of both the actors to play the Doctor, and of those playing the Master in the Jeavonsverse, now dubbed For Want of a Grade.
  10. C

Alternate Wikibox Thread

And now for something completely different. A box with built-in writeup I made about two years ago that I don't think I ever posted here.
  11. C

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Michael Foot and Margaret Thatcher in the Footite Consensus.
  12. C

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

Presidents of the United States ranked by their BDE 10. 9. 8. 7. 6. Lee Wong 5. Aaron Schock 4. William Still 3. Bernie Sanders 2. Howie Hawkins 1. Tim Kaine
  13. C

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

From CelebNewz.com Presidents of the United States ranked by their BDE 10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. Bernie Sanders 2. Howie Hawkins 1. Tim Kaine (This has precedent, btw)
  14. C

Fine I'll play ball 1. Grace Mugabe, Zimbabwe, 2011-Present 2. Alessandra Mussolini, Italy, 2006-Present 3. Renato Usatii, Moldova, 2020-Present 4. Masahiro Imamura, Japan, 2020-Present 5. Slavi Trifonov, Bulgaria, 2021-Present if you do want to attempt stalin please do