• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by Comrade TruthTeller

1. C

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

I would! I am PM in a small discord roleplay server in that kind of regard...
  2. C

Comrade TruthTeller's Said To Be Pleased Test Thread

Come on man I want some RESULTS
  3. C

Harold Wilson [1964-1970, 1974-1976] and his successor, Britain's first and only woman Prime Minister, Barbara Castle [1976-1984]. Wilson, Castle, and Peter Shore [1989-2001] would be the three main figures of the fourty years of Labour Party dominance in Britain from 1964 to 2004.
  4. C

Alternate Wikibox Thread

I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad Gita; Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and, to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form and says, ‘Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds...'
  5. C

Alternate Wikibox Thread

The landslide in question....
  6. C

98% AI generated. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ John Major has made a spectacular return to frontline politics, announcing his defection to the Liberal Democrats. In a shock twist, Sir John, the former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, has announced he will contest the next general...
  7. C

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Yes, this is a shitpost. On a similar topic I hope the first image gets picked up by the Harold Wilson memes page, whoever runs it
  8. C

WI: Thornberry challenges Corbyn in 2019

From what I heard from people both here (I think) and on the other place, if Peterborough had been gained by the Brexit Party, Emily Thornberry would have resigned from the shadow cabinet and challenged Corbyn for the leadership. Apparently she had her leadership campaign material all ready to...
  9. C

Alternate Wikibox Thread

They do. Perhaps, I didn't think too much of the reason it was more a means to an end. I really ought to check whether the independent is Zadrozny or Wright, I think it's Zadrozny as you say.
  10. C

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Corbyn's Hung Adventure After a chaotic campaign with ups and downs and Labour once again managing to climb the gap between themselves and the Conservatives, we can reveal the exit poll. And we're saying... well this is history in the making. We are saying there will be an exact tie between the...
  11. C

In the immortal words of our rapper Jeremy Corbyn in 2037, "Parliament ain't the only thing that's hung."
  12. C

From my infinitely more modest Corbyn TL, Corbyn's Hung Adventure.
  13. C

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Grim as fuck, with exception to Mayor Major, a fate swap of Corbyn and Livingstone.