• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by Comrade Izaac

1. C

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

aye that should be the one
  2. C

he did a small piece several years ago, i tried to find it on YT to link it for u but was unable to find it.
  3. C

i get that they're insane fascists connected to a bunch of the most violent incidents in Greece since the collapse of the military dictatorship but i haven't been able to take Golden Dawn seriously since John Oliver clowned them and called their logo a "jaunty swastika" that the Nazis would have...
  4. C

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

New York Democrats are attempting to prove that they are being proactive about the supposed "Crime wave" occuring in Major Cities, a theory being pushed by Republicans and becoming accepted by many of their voters despite violent crime dropping steadily over the past several years. Like always...
  5. C

Meppo's Electoral Molehill

this is sick Mep, do you have any conception of what the electoral map would look like in 1940 compared to 1956 and 1980?
  6. C

AH Run-downs, summaries and general gubbins

absolute power move it's undeniable. ohh ok i was reading as a weasel that had evolved to shift its shape into a deer in order to hunt other animals at will, rather than a weasel relative.
  7. C

oh don't worry man i'm just goofing, i love the content regardless. hell, my favorite movie is John Carpenter's The Thing lmao. wait if they aren't shape shifters, are they just a weird evolved species that originated as some other creature? i guess i was kinda misunderstanding the list...
  8. C

>Be me >Actual moron >"Oh boy, I sure do hope I don't see anything today that sets off my very obscure and unnecessary pathological fear of shapeshifters or things that resemble humans but aren't actually human I maintained from our species early evolutionary period for some reason" >Open the...
  9. C

still not nearly as funny as Wisconsin's 2042 Senate Delegation, Kyle Rittenhouse (R) and Julianna Bennett (D/DSAWI)
  10. C

i've been trying to put together some kind of coherent basis for the list and here's what i've got so far: - With the Climate Crisis in full swing, much of the exploited third world is under constant siege from the elements and various different imperial profiteers hoping to take advantage of...
  11. C

SHIT MY BAD. knew i was missing someone
  12. C

The results of a Collaborative List done on my page, featuring the minds of @Meppo / @Blackentheborg / @NVB / @Edmund / @Time Enough / @Excelsior / @Walpurgisnacht / @Steve Brinson / @Kaddeus / and @Stikfigur Heads of State of the G20 Nations, 2031 Argentina: Juan Grabois (Patria Grande...
  13. C

big fan, i will note tho that Vance and Ramaswamy are both from Ohio and sharing a ticket would invalidate the electoral votes of Ohio in the electoral college
  14. C

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

he's a Kennedy man what did u expect
Back