• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by Bolt451

1. B

Alternate History General Discussion

I had the republican win 2008 thanks to Edwards being the dem candidate too
  2. B

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

This is super work
  3. B

My planned ISOT short story collection has several queer characters in it (along with stuff like people trying make Hilary win or a dude trying to save his marriage)
  4. B

I'll get planning on two. Very rough same beat as 1) but fleshed way the fuck out Also I get to say fuck Dammit thats three ideas I want to pitch to SLP but haven't finished yet
  5. B

I've got a list somewhere of different presidents after Florida goes to Gore*. From there Britain slowly diverges too *something like Gore in 00 Mainstream republican in 04 Narrow republican victory in 08 Bernie in 2012 Bernies Veep in 20 with a Overton Window to the left. Fair point. I can...
  6. B

Write what I know :D and AH (or at least SLP) has a disproportionately high number of trans women :P It also gives me a way out of having Emilys 1 to intinity. They were all born Sam but all chose different names when they came out. (They eventually meet a Sam)
  7. B

This feedback is really good. I've got option 1) outlined and while I like it, the limited scale of the book (And not wanting to overcomplicate it) I dont explore the AH concept that much . 2) perhaps appeals to me more as a) Emily is older so I can explore more how her life has turned out...
  8. B

Got the same concept (person discovers door in old house that connects to other parrallel worlds) and two very different takes. 1) a whimsical Coraline-esque tale of a 12 year old moving to a new village she hates, is ignored by her parents, meets her parallel self who seems to have it all...
  9. B

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

*clears throat * Nut
  10. B

AHC: Theresa May, the British Kim Campbell

Yeah I've corrected that now.
  11. B

Perhaps a later election. Post Grenfell too. (hell, I did an entire TL about that, Where Corbs was minority PM for 3 years) Orrrr , GE as OTL. she calls another in summer 2019, lol.
  12. B

Have pro remain Tories head off to the Lib Dems too?
  13. B

So, I think it was @Callan who upon seeing the 2017 election exit poll said something like "She was going to be Margaret Thatcher and now she's just Kim Campbell." My challenge to you is, preferably with a PoD post her election as Tory leader in 2016, how badly can things go for Theresa May. I...
  14. B

Flags of Countries that Barely Were

I feel an urge to watch One Piece
  15. B

Are we allowed to share fundraiser links

Hey mods I'm doing a writing marathon tomorrow to raise money for a)my husbands therapy b) cover costs while he's off work (due to mental health) Can I share a link to the fundraiser or would you rather not. No worries if you'd rather not