• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by Bolt451

1. B

AHC: A Corbyn majority

I did a list about the first bit, well, a month early. I trusted ATL May enough to fuck up her response. Had Labour fall just short of a majority, worked with Lib Dems and SNP to get a second referendum through (based on a deal Starmer neogitated) and Lib Dem S&C to get through a program of...
  2. B

Comrade TruthTeller's Infobox, Graphics & Stuff Thread

What govt forms after this do you think?
  3. B

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

Without just going for heads of youth wings like I often do
  4. B

*looks at you* *looks at you posting the same on ah.com* oh THAT'S who you are!
  5. B

I did a brief list where Corbyn falls short by a few seats of a majority, just needing the Lib Dems (and to a lesser extent, the SNP and PC) to get things over the line. He renegotiates a deal but has to put it to a referendum. I wrote that the leave side take it as a "Its better than nothing...
  6. B

Alternate Wikibox Thread

1) Excellent TL. Nice idea. 2) Geoffrey Cox as PM? @Lord Roem would be constantly full of energy
  7. B

Wasn't sure what voting system to go for. AV as OTL (but successful) PR, AMS or STV, if PR, IDK how big the constituncies would be. (I hear @AndyC screaming "County PR!!!" from the other side of the Cotswolds.)
  8. B

I've written a few lists with Labour in power post 2015 (or 16) but usually they're minorities with Lib Dem or SNP support or coalitions following a Lib Dem resurgence. So my first question is. How do you get Jeremy Corbyn into no.10 after his election as leader in 2015. And secondly. How do...
  9. B

Is this OTL's Baroness Jones MEP? or someone else This is a great list btw :)
  10. B

The OTHER other electoral reform POD 2007-2012: Gordon brown (Labour & Lib Dem coalition) Gordon Brown’s gamble to hold an election the autumn after he became Labour leader was a success insofar as he remained in No. 10. A series of gaffes meant he lost any lead he had over the summer but the...
  11. B

Maybe in my Alliance win in 84 list Finkelstein still ends up a peer (or Senator) but only after serving as an SDP MP from 1990-2010 rather than fucking off to The Times then when the SDP collapse around 2010 he's either a crossbencher or ends up a Union peer (Lib Dem-one Nation Tory alliance...
  12. B

I'm the many many Suriviving SDP lists I don't think I've seen Danny Finkelstein as leader. Jist reading how he was a close ally of Owen and opposed the merger . Before then moving to the Tories
  13. B

AH Run-downs, summaries and general gubbins

TBF, I was going to put her or Streeting. Although I was tempted to finally have Jess Philips in power after 3 or 4 leadership competitions. I wasn't sure who to put for the Tories to get an LGBT DPM. Also as a note. The treaty is probably something attempting Norway plus but a seperate...
  14. B

I put that in as you-bait. He's probably something like sixth MP for Nottinghamshire under this system. Does the whole concept work? Its a very unlikely scenario but I felt like writing SOMETHING Optimistic.
  15. B

List based on this His Majesty’s Government: Its a mess. While the end of negotiations on rejoining the single market are in sight the Prime Minister has been continuously courting the opposition in an effort to get through areas of policy that the Tories might reject. These areas including...