• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Recent content by Alizarine

1. A

Searching for SLP online

Ok, that makes sense. I used Duckduckgo instead of Google, which would explain things. Thanks for the clarification!
  2. A

Searching for SLP online

I don't know why, but whenever I search "Sea Lion Press" online then the result for forum.sealionpress.co.uk has the post about Hendryk being a "fucking psychopath" as the byline. Meanwhile, for the blog it says, uh, "On the Sea Lion Press Forums, we run a monthly Vignette Challenge...
  3. A

I've got a pair of Azymuth records about five feet away from me, although I haven't explored...

I've got a pair of Azymuth records about five feet away from me, although I haven't explored them or many Brazilian bands any further. Thanks for the recommendations. More recently I've been listening to African bands like Mbongwana Star, or Les Amazones d'Afrique.
  4. A

When you say weird world music, what specifically? I'm curious, as I'm starting to explore world...

When you say weird world music, what specifically? I'm curious, as I'm starting to explore world music myself.
Back