• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Wars to End All Wars: Alternate Tales from the Trenches - Edited by N.E. White

Welcome! Welcome to the mysterious anthology, a devilish collation where apart from a reprinted story by Elizabeth Moon, we have no idea who the publisher is or any of the authors

Seriously, apart from existing on Amazon, there is nothing about this book or its authors anywhere on social media or online. It's weird.

Got some good stories though

Welcome! Welcome to the mysterious anthology, a devilish collation where apart from a reprinted story by Elizabeth Moon, we have no idea who the publisher is or any of the authors

Seriously, apart from existing on Amazon, there is nothing about this book or its authors anywhere on social media or online. It's weird.

Got some good stories though
The authors are sparsely represented online, but not entirely invisible. I just checked two of them, Andrew Leon Hudson and GL Lathian. Both have a presence on Goodreads, and one has a Twitter account that I found in a quick search, and the other a (rather sparsely-populated) Facebook page. (GL Lathian appears to be a collaboration of two authors, judging by the Facebook page).

All of them except for Lee Swift seem to have a Goodreads author page, at least. Lee Swift does show up with a handful of stories/books on Goodreads, too.

So, not the most well-represented online, but they do have a small presence.

The authors are sparsely represented online, but not entirely invisible. I just checked two of them, Andrew Leon Hudson and GL Lathian. Both have a presence on Goodreads, and one has a Twitter account that I found in a quick search, and the other a (rather sparsely-populated) Facebook page. (GL Lathian appears to be a collaboration of two authors, judging by the Facebook page).

All of them except for Lee Swift seem to have a Goodreads author page, at least. Lee Swift does show up with a handful of stories/books on Goodreads, too.

So, not the most well-represented online, but they do have a small presence.

Hey, thanks! I couldn't find anything about any of them when I first did the review, so glad some of them have an online presence at least

It's just very strange to find a collection published and know nothing about who published it

I was interested to read the comments on Wormhole by Lee Swift. 'War Underground' (1961) by Alexander Barrie is excellent on this, though it is rather 'train spotter' like at times. It showed how better the Germans were at mining during the First World War and it also outlines the various battles that occurred underground, though very much from the British rather than German or French perspective. There were so many dangers for the soldiers working down there especially in the environment of the Western Front.

Back