• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Vignette Sunday: My Dentist is a Nazi

Gosh. That was powerful.

I don't know what else to say.

Apologies for the slightly late uploading and on doing the Twitter/Facebook publicising now: my car broke down on the M4 on the way back from a crafty morning flying and I've only just got home (I managed to go live with the vignette and forum post on my tablet while waiting for the AA).

Apologies for the slightly late uploading and on doing the Twitter/Facebook publicising now: my car broke down on the M4 on the way back from a crafty morning flying and I've only just got home (I managed to go live with the vignette and forum post on my tablet while waiting for the AA).
I hope you weren't waiting too long, and the repair isn't too expensive.

I hope you weren't waiting too long, and the repair isn't too expensive.
I was very pleasantly surprised with how secure/looked after I was. The AA initially estimated 20 minutes, then apologised when delayed to 40 minutes.
Highways England Traffic Police turned up within 10 minutes, had a chat (saying that I was doing exactly the right thing by getting out of the car and going to the top of the bank while waiting; carry on).
AA turned up, took us (@Mosak was with me; he's my nephew and I'd just taken him for a bimble across the sky) to a garage, where they'll sort it out tomorrow. I'm fortunate enough to have AA repair cover, so it should all be covered other than a £35 excess.
And then Highways England called me when we were heading to the garage to check up on us, that we were still safe and everything was sorted, so that was also nice.

Back