• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

Part of me is disgusted a sitting US Senator just directly threatened a union leader with physical violence during an official hearing, knowing full well that if a Democrat tried this they'd be expelled from committee and maybe congress.

The other part of me really wants to see Sean O'Brien beat the snot out of Senator Mullen.

at a certain point one must dispense with their disgust and resign themselves to being subjected to the whims of history regardless of the way you feel and just start breaking out the popcorn. like come on man, this is British Parliament Level shit for America, and like u said it would be so funny to just see some jacked Boston Teamster smack a smug self righteous reactionary tough guy. gotta get psyched for it, we all have front seat tickets to this event regardless on our opinions of its quality.

on a side note, these are the same fucking guys who are like "women are too emotional to be in Government".

at a certain point one must dispense with their disgust and resign themselves to being subjected to the whims of history regardless of the way you feel and just start breaking out the popcorn. like come on man, this is British Parliament Level shit for America, and like u said it would be so funny to just see some jacked Boston Teamster smack a smug self righteous reactionary tough guy. gotta get psyched for it, we all have front seat tickets to this event regardless on our opinions of its quality.

on a side note, these are the same fucking guys who are like "women are too emotional to be in Government".
Mullen boasts on his own .gov page that he's a "former undefeated MMA fighter with a professional record of 5-0", weighing somewhere between 68kg to 83kg. However, he's under 5 foot 8.

1700006251124.png

O'Brien, on the other hand, is in his early 50s. He's hotblooded, sure, but will that hold up against an MMA guy?

Mullen boasts on his own .gov page that he's a "former undefeated MMA fighter with a professional record of 5-0", weighing somewhere between 68kg to 83kg. However, he's under 5 foot 8.

View attachment 75667

O'Brien, on the other hand, is in his early 50s. He's hotblooded, sure, but will that hold up against an MMA guy?

maybe not in his prime but this guy has been living the life of the idle American politician, one of the least active jobs in the world and while he may still work out, it's probably not gonna be great if Mullen, also middle aged now, tries to fight a guy whose probably use to street fighting using old MMA moves he's likely not nearly in shape enough to use on the fuckin floor of Congress of all places.

maybe not in his prime but this guy has been living the life of the idle American politician, one of the least active jobs in the world and while he may still work out, it's probably not gonna be great if Mullen, also middle aged now, tries to fight a guy whose probably use to street fighting using old MMA moves he's likely not nearly in shape enough to use on the fuckin floor of Congress of all places.
I was going to make a funny comment but apparently there is not a single MMA fighter in State Duma, which is a little strange considering how heavy United Russia tends to be on sportsmen; they are however heavily represented in the Dagestani parliament though

Last edited:
> Trump's latest speech
> promises to "root out the vermin"
> names Globalists, Marxists, Communists and the "radical left" as the "real threat"
> promises "peace through strength"
> is mapping out specific plans for using federal powers to punish "critics and opponents"
> boasts about plans to build a "sprawling" network of detention camps to round up migrants without any due process hearings
> campaign already started interviewing policy wonks to implement Project 2025 on Day 1, "as many as 50,000 replacements for federal workers"

oh fuck

oh fuck we're actually doing this huh

> campaign already started interviewing policy wonks to implement Project 2025 on Day 1, "as many as 50,000 replacements for federal workers

this would literally cause so much uncertainty in markets and so much dysfunction within traditional economic and political structures that would it would drive a world historic recession. literally doing what Elon Musk did to Twitter to the entire country while at the same time imprisoning or killing his political and racial opponents.

this is gonna be insane.

this would literally cause so much uncertainty in markets and so much dysfunction within traditional economic and political structures that would it would drive a world historic recession. literally doing what Elon Musk did to Twitter to the entire country while at the same time imprisoning or killing his political and racial opponents.

this is gonna be insane.
You really think they give a shit? They'll just blame the recession on Biden.

this is gonna be insane.
I think the attempted establishment of a dictatorship (and the backlash within that would presumably follow) in the world's only superpower and main guarantee of the world's strongest military-political bloc and the most widely used currency in official transactions would have interesting effects on the rest of the world

Probably trigger a bunch of invasions and coup d'etats all at once, I imagine

Last edited:
> Trump's latest speech
> promises to "root out the vermin"
> names Globalists, Marxists, Communists and the "radical left" as the "real threat"
> promises "peace through strength"
> is mapping out specific plans for using federal powers to punish "critics and opponents"
> boasts about plans to build a "sprawling" network of detention camps to round up migrants without any due process hearings
> campaign already started interviewing policy wonks to implement Project 2025 on Day 1, "as many as 50,000 replacements for federal workers"
I have a feeling the Democrats need to attack Project 2025 in their campaigning to gain a few more independent votes. This is just absolutely barbaric.

Insp. by @Comrade Izaac

Presidential Cabinet of Blacken T. Borg (Circa 2025)

Vice President: fmr. County Commissioner, labor organiser for the Union of Southern Service Workers Mariah Parker of Georgia

State: Congresswoman
Rashida Talib of Michigan
Treasury: Author, President of The Democracy Collaborative
Joe Guinan of D.C.
Attorney General: civil rights attorney and activist
Lee Meritt of Texas
Defence: Chair of the Arms Control Association, fmr. Assistant Secretary of State for International Security and Nonproliferation
Thomas Countryman of D.C.
Interior (to be reorganised): Director of the National Park Service, fmr. Vice President of the Earth Conservation Corps
Charles Sams of Oregon
Agriculture: Co-Founder and Co-Executive Director of the Black Farmer Fund
Olivia Watkins of North Carolina
Commerce: fmr. Deputy Director for the National Economic Council Bharat Ramamurti of Massachusetts
Labor: UAW legal counsel and employment attorney
Benjamin Dictor of New York
Housing & Urban Development: Housing Policy Analyst for Disaster Recovery at the National Low Income Housing Coalition
Noah Patton of Maryland
Health & Human Services: Senior Health Policy Advisor at the Johns Hopkins School of Nursing
Sophie Kasimow of D.C.
Energy: fmr. president of the Natural Resources Defence Council
Rhea Suh of D.C.
Education: fmr. Senior Advisor to the Department of Education
Zakiya Ellis of New Jersey
Transportation: Director of Transportation for America, fmr. Deputy Assistant Secretary for Transportation Policy
Beth Osborne of D.C.
Veteran's Affairs: co-founder of March Forward!, National Board of Directors member for Veterans for Peace
Michael Prysner of New York
Homeland Security (to be abolished and reorganised): Associate Attorney General, fmr. president and CEO of the LCCHR Vanita Gupta of D.C.
EPA (to be elevated to cabinet level): anthropologist and professor at the Autonomous University of Barcelona
Jason Hickel

I can't explain what deep recesses of my lizard brain is causing me to think this, but I don't think Trump is gonna pick a woman as veep, especially not Kristi Noem or Kim Reynolds, purely for the reason they'd echo Biden's ticket like a dark inversion. Two octogenarian ghouls with quickly deteriorating brain functions flanked by two 50-something women starting with a K.

I can't explain what deep recesses of my lizard brain is causing me to think this, but I don't think Trump is gonna pick a woman as veep, especially not Kristi Noem or Kim Reynolds, purely for the reason they'd echo Biden's ticket like a dark inversion. Two octogenarian ghouls with quickly deteriorating brain functions flanked by two 50-something women starting with a K.
And why wouldn't he go with a mirror version of Biden's ticket, exactly?

god dude John Oliver rocks for no reason im so mad i ever doubted him
the only reason why leftist twitter hates him is because he doesn't turn to the screen every 20 seconds to proclaim that he's the exact kind of communist they are
I saw him play Zazu in the live-action remake of The Lion King by accident and now I don't like him as much as I used to

the only reason why leftist twitter hates him is because he doesn't turn to the screen every 20 seconds to proclaim that he's the exact kind of communist they are
You joke but the first tweet I saw the day that vid dropped was along the lines of "I wanted to like this but he can't help but both-sides it."

The "both-sidsing" in question was him condemning Hamas.
I saw him play Zazu in the live-action remake of The Lion King by accident and now I don't like him as much as I used to

Back