• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clean Gene looks the most likely.
clean gene is like an old biblical prophet to the pmc liberal class of america. he did everything he could to create a perfect country by fighting what they believe the forces of evil in 1968 (liberals who want to end racism and unemployment and their unfortunate allies (the military industrial complex and labor unions)) and he was punished by our sinful society by being forced to read slam poetry about mario cuomo for 35 years

reading clean gene’s thing where he got all mad at rfk for making the 1968 campaign about “other things” (economic justice) and then seemed less mad about the nixon administration has made me have nothing but contempt for that man and his fraud campaign

McGovern does humanitarian intervention and crushes the unions :geek:
going to become a old lady rosary type but instead of jfk i have a picture of walter reuther and burn a photo of george mcgovern and larry o’brien (that swine) every saturday to rid the earth of evil spirits

clean gene is like an old biblical prophet to the pmc liberal class of america. he did everything he could to create a perfect country by fighting what they believe the forces of evil in 1968 (liberals who want to end racism and unemployment and their unfortunate allies (the military industrial complex and labor unions)) and he was punished by our sinful society by being forced to read slam poetry about mario cuomo for 35 years
showing pre-1968 NH Primary McCarthy what the next thirty years of his life will look like and watching him go out like Budd Dwyer

reading clean gene’s thing where he got all mad at rfk for making the 1968 campaign about “other things” (economic justice) and then seemed less mad about the nixon administration has made me have nothing but contempt for that man and his fraud campaign
The 1968 Democratic Primary was fought by three of the worst Democrats north of the mason/dixon (McCarthy, Bobby, Humphrey; all hacks/frauds)

A cool leftist (no not you Gene) being elected, and bombing fucking hard, would make for an interesting, yet depressing read.
Larry Argan is probably your best bet.
The 1968 Democratic Primary was fought by three of the worst Democrats north of the mason/dixon (McCarthy, Bobby, Humphrey; all hacks/frauds)
A story idea would be Bobby Kennedy living in 68’ fucking up against Humphrey, and waiting out 72’ as the establishment goes with Humphrey...again, and then Bobby reruns and wins in 76’...only to bring about neoliberalism even harder than Carter.

showing pre-1968 NH Primary McCarthy what the next thirty years of his life will look like and watching him go out like Budd Dwyer
utopian tl
don’t care bobby’s MY fraud
A cool leftist (no not you Gene) being elected, and bombing fucking hard, would make for an interesting, yet depressing read.
frank church is always a bombable possibility

ashli babbit started trending and i genuinely thought it was the name of a model and not some fascist gunned down lol

tl where one of those hippies (mccarthy/mcgovern/church) gets elected and they just go completely insane sounds so fun dude
Church is probably the one who wouldn’t totally destroy the New Deal Coalition in one way, as the only people who would care about him destroying the CIA are Beltway pundits, thought it would be fun with him reshaping it and the new CIA is headed by Jay Lovestone and his clique.

Church is probably the one who wouldn’t totally destroy the New Deal Coalition in one way, as the only people who would care about him destroying the CIA are Beltway pundits, thought it would be fun with him reshaping it and the new CIA is headed by Jay Lovestone and his clique.
i mean forgive me but wouldn't the other people who care about him destroying the cia be the cia

Yes but they can’t really talk without going to prison for [redacted].
i mean not to be gauche about the wonderful defenders of democracy in american politics, but could they not try some [redacted] in relation to the white house?

i mean not to be gauche about the wonderful defenders of democracy in american politics, but could they not try some [redacted] in relation to the white house?
You would need the military to do it, and yeah I don’t think the military would be crazy enough to coup the government, especially as Church has sizable Dem majorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back