• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Juniper's Insanity Graphics Dump: The Wisteria City Archives

JuniperHyacinthe

Keeper of the Wisteria City Archives
Pronouns
she/they/he
i have succumbed to the peer pressure and have decided to make my own test thread because all the cool kids are doing it
-----------
Hi! I'm JuniperSpring! You may know me from my maps from the other site and participation in the telephone map games.
I mainly made a test thread just to dump a lot of my unpublished graphics which just suck and I hate them but I want to put it somewhere so... here we go!

HNC-verse: The Federation of Hynachthera
To start things off, a map of one of my worldbuilding projects, the Federation of Hynachthera!
df1okrr-fe999f1e-f5be-4376-a7a2-c25ea663a610.png

Last edited:
HNC-verse: The Grand Duchy of the Crownlands
QcHtFtV.png

...and next off, the Grand Duchy of the Crownlands, home of the Hynachtheran capital of Stellastad and a growing suburban city known as Wisteria City, known for, among other things, it's expansive yet disorganized archives...​

Last edited:
Twice upon a Velvet Pink Moon: or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Stanned Loona
TWICE upon a VELVET PINK MOON
or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Stanned Loona
(where I put K-pop idols in governmental positions because I ran out of ideas a long time ago)

w3FQBFI.jpg

Some Notes:
  • The idea came about after Erin suggested a President Chou Tzu-yu for China (and also dragged me to the loonaverse). Things quickly spiraled out of control after that.
  • The Chinas and Koreas are united. How? Magic.
  • The PoD is that Section 44 of the Australian Constitution doesn't exist. This solves both a) Rosé's dual citizenship and ii) what the PoD is. How does the non-existence of Section 44 lead to all of this? Butterflies. Also magic.
  • and of course, don't take this seriously; I don't claim to know the political inclinations nor ambitions of any K-pop idol ever.

Last edited:
HNC-verse: 509 SR Hynachtheran Federal Election
n1GaXtQ.png

The 509 SR Hynachtheran federal election was held in 9 July to elect the members of the House of Representatives of the 42nd Parliament of the Seventh Federation. Incumbent Prime Minister Everett Harcourt-Macmillan ran again for a sixth term, a first in Hynachtheran history. This was the first election held following the resolution of the Crimson Crisis and saw all 500 seats being contested again for the first time in 29 years.

The election saw the single best result for one single party ever since the initial years of the Fourth Federation and the near-complete dominance of the Coöperative Party. The social liberal Wisteria Revolutionary Party secured 78% of the vote and around 4/5ths of the seats in the House of Representatives, performing well once again in Hyacinth Island, the North, and the Northeast, along with the normally conservative East, Southeast, and South. The Protectionist Vanguard, the militant nationalist party, saw losses in conservative areas in the East, except for their traditionally held seats at Morstrom, but gained seats in the recently liberated West. The traditionalist Velvet Nationals and social conservative Popular Labour also saw similar patterns of losing eastern seats and gaining western seats. Their lower-than-expected numbers were attributed to conservative vote-splitting between PV, VN, and PL. The liberal conservative Radical Centrist Front lost a few suburban seats across the nation though gained a few in the west.

PartyLeaderSeats BeforeSeats AfterChange
Wisteria Revolutionary PartyEverett Harcourt
304​
+98​
Protectionist VanguardGry Carstensen
44​
-7​
Velvet National PartyDominik Bucziński
26​
+5​
Popular LabourIwo Kallas
34​
-12​
Radical Centrist FrontAlida Filice
14​
-6​
Independents

Last edited:
HNC-verse: Lists of Officials of the Grand Duchy of the Crownlands as of 536 SR
List of Grand Monarchs of the Crownlands

339-385: Matthijs I
Alexander van Stellinga [1]
385-400: Irene I Alexandra van Stellinga [2]
400-412: Alexander I Willem van Stellinga [3]
412-447: Matthijs II Lodewijk van Stellinga [4]
447-480: Irene II Juliana van Stellinga [5]
480-498: Alexander II Frederik van Stellinga [6]
498-534: Kathelijne Alexandra Rosa van Stellinga-Nijevelt [7]
534-present: Lodewijk Frank van Stellinga-Nijevelt

List of Prime Ministers of the Crownlands

368-369:
Count Laurens van Asbeck (Independent) [8]
369-377: Basten Rozendom (National Front)
377-391: Elsanne Pieters (City Liberals) [9]
391-392: David Merck (New Conservative) [10]
392-396: Magnus Dijkstra (City Liberals)
396-409: Baroness Jolijn van Nijevelt (Solidarity Front) [11]
409-414: Valentijn Bentnik (Constitutionalists)
414-424: Luca Elliott (City Liberals)
424-434: Anneliese Imhof (Solidarity Front)
434-442: Viktor Jansen (Constitutionalists)
442-453: Wendy Staunton (Solidarity Front) [12]
453-459: Kristien Polstra (Constitutionalists)
459-465: Willem Lyness (City Liberals)
465-479: Dana Learmonth (Crownlander Workers' Union) [13]
479-492: Ruby Dechatteau (Solidarity Front)
492-494: Theun Zwartjes (Crownlander Workers' Union) [14]
494-494: Orrin Laroche (Solidarity Front) [15]
494-501: Theun Zwartjes (Crownlander Workers' Union)
501-513: Gerrit Blaauwenoord (City Liberals)
513-524: Sydney Thorebourne (Solidarity Front)
524-532: Corneel Ozinga (City Liberals)
532-present: Andrew Maneschijn (Solidarity Front)

List of Eedafnemers of the Crownlands [16]

369-379: Stefan van der Goltz, 1st Baron of Kronshaven [17]
379-384: Jonkvrouw Ann Meredith [18]
384-390: Jonkheer Spencer Remmington [19]
390-395: Laurens van Asbeck, 1st Count of the North Fens [20]
395-400: Alphonse Whitlock, Baron of Courtauld
400-408: Jonkvrouw Denise Haverhill [21]
408-420: Catherine van Rechteren, 2nd Viscountess of the North Coast
420-428: Jonkheer Theodore Oakden [22]
428-436: Jonkvrouw Jasmijn Poelert [23]
436-444: Baron Gustav van Heemstra [24]
444-454: Jonkvrouw Joy Goodmount [25]
454-466: Alexander van Nijevelt, 4th Viscount-Marquis of Zwarlede and Gresten
466-478: Asa Carrington, Baron of Heathybrook [26]
478-486: Jonkheer Jan-Hendrik Bentert [27]
486-491: Lodewijk van Nijevelt, 6th Viscount-Marquis of Zwarlede and Gresten [28]
491-494: Baroness Selma Thorebourne [29]
494-507: Jonkvrouw Marysa Lotgerink [30]
507-519: Jonkheer Louwrens Klein Roseboom [31]
519-527: Timothy Carrington, Baron of Heathybrook
527-535: Jonkheer Huug Schuurhannes [19]
535-present: Jonkvrouw Jolien Salvera [31]

[1] Presided over the Crownlands during the Transition to the Seventh Federation
[2] Daughter of Matthijs I. Abdicated due to poor health; died two years later
[3] Son of Irene I. Abdicated due to a scandal regarding laundering money from the Grand Duchy's treasury; died thirty-five years later
[4] Son of Irene I, Younger brother of Alexander I
[5] Daughter of Matthijs II. Abdicated; died a year later
[6] Grandson of Irene II, son of the Heir Prince Lodewijk who predeceased his mother. Abdicated four years after the Wisteria Revolution
[7] Wife of Alexander II, later abdicated

[8] Prime Minister who presided over the Crownlands during the Transition to the Seventh Federation. Last Prime Minister to be appointed by the Grand Monarch's decision alone... until Laroche
[9] Called for new elections on February 391 following the collapse of the City Liberal–Solidarity Front–New Conservative coalition. Her party promptly lost that election, with...
[10] ...the New Conservatives winning the most seats. The conservative coalition promptly fell apart following an unpopular law making Schuilrisch (read: Dutch) the only official of the Crownlands. Another election was called in December 391 with disastrous results for conservative parties.
[11] Second and most recent instance of a noble being Prime Minister. Caused quite a stir in the circles of the nobility for one of their kind to lead a left-wing party.
[12] Would later on become a one-term federal Prime Minister for the Lilac Revolutionary Party. Her later defeat in the 467 SR election kicked off three decades of Popular Labour rule.
[13] The CWU victory shocked the nation and signified the first time a New Solidarity-aligned party (read: leftist reformists displeased with the status quo) won regional elections. Learmonth's long fourteen year tenure shocked the nation even more, though it wasn't surprising given that she was more moderate than other members of her party.
[14] Promptly removed from the position by Grand Duke Alexander II following his declaration of support for the protesters demanding federal Prime Minister Theodora Vasallaki's removal.
[15] Leader of the Opposition that was installed by the Grand Duke following Laroche's dismissal. He too was quickly dismissed following Chancellor Zamoyska's dismissal of Vasallaki.

[16] Eedafnemers are considered as the Grand Monarch's representative in the more republican Stellastad and South. Over time they've developed a more... governor general-esque(?) position in the monarchist north as the powers of the Grand Monarch gradually declined.
Due to their nature as a representative of the monarch, the office has to represent the Crownlands as a whole. As such, every Eedafnemer starting from van der Goltz is from the North, then the South, then Stellastad, then the cycle repeats. This pattern has never been broken.
[17] Eedafnemer who presided over the Crownlands during the Transition to the Seventh Federation.
[18] Knighted for her service in the navy during the final stages of the Great Confederal War.
[19] Previously served as Lord-Mayor of Stellastad
[20] Previously served as Prime Minister of the Crownlands. The tradition of inaugurating the Eedafnemer on Hynachthera Day (22 February) would begin with him.
[21] Previously served as Lady-Mayor of Stellastad
[22] Previously served as Speaker of the South Crownlands Council
[23] Knighted for her discoveries in chemistry (intentionally left vague; I know nothing)
[24] Previously served as Lord President of the North Crownlands Council
[25] Previously served as Mayor of Wisteria City
[26] Previously served as Speaker of the South Crownlands Council and Solidarity Front House Leader in the Legislative Assembly
[27] Previously served as Lord-Mayor of Stellastad
[28] Brother-in-law of Alexander II, Brother of Kathelijne. Dismissed earlier than expected due to assumptions of corruption due to his relation with the monarchy.
[29] Dismissed by Alexander II for the same reasons PM Laroche was.
[30] Previously served as President of the Stellastad Workers Union. Was one of the main protester leaders during the Wisteria Revolution
[31] Previously served as Chancellor of the Grand Duchess' Court

Last edited:
HNC-verse: The Wisteria Revolution
JeUA1UM.png

Notes:
  • This was made in Excel, hence why it looks... slightly different.​
  • To quickly summarize who the lead figures are...​
    • Zwartjes is the Crownlander Prime Minister, promptly fired from his job after declaring support to the protests​
    • Maryse Lotgerink, leader of the Stellastad Workers Union​
    • Courvant is the most prominent union militia leader, and McNamara is the most prominent student protester leader​
    • Vasallaki is the federal PM, Alexander II is the Grand Duke, Thorebourne is the Eedafnemer, Laroche is the regional PM, and van Piets is the Lord-Mayor​

HNC-verse: Timeline of the 7th Federation's Prime Ministers (as of 538 SR)
mHcmPdF.png

So while I'm still too busy (read: too lazy) to type out a list of Prime Ministers since the 3rd Federation (and also getting sidetracked to other projetcs that are actually, for lack of a better term, Earth-based), have a Wikipedia timeline!

Last edited:
For God, People, Nature, and Country: List of Presidents of the Fourth and Fifth Republics of the United States of America
List of Presidents of the Fourth Republic of the United States of America

1981-1986:
George Bush (New Society Movement) [1]

List of Presidents of the Fifth Republic of the United States of America

1986-1992:
Jackie Kennedy (United Democratic Coalition) [2]
1992-1998: Dick Cheney (Peoples' Strength)
1998-2001: Clint Eastwood (Patriotic Front) [3]
2001-2010: Julie Nixon Eisenhower (Peoples' Strength) [4]
2010-2016: John Kennedy Jr. (Liberal) [5]
2016-present: Joe Arpaio (Democratic Action–Peoples' Power)

[1] Overthrown in the Beltway Revolution
[2] Wife of assassinated political activist and former senator John Kennedy
[3] Impeached, later resigned following the Second Beltway Revolution
[4] Vice President under Eastwood, re-elected in 2004
[5] Elected to the presidency under massive support in the wake of his mother's death in 2009
------
big thanks to Bonnie and aaa for their help!

For God, People, Nature, and Country: the 2016 United States of America general elections
2016 United States of America general elections

Presidential Candidates:

Joe Arpaio (Democratic Action-Peoples' Power)
Bobby Shriver (Liberal)
Michael Reagan (Independent)
Bob Menendez (National Union)
Ruth Bader-Ginsburg (Popular Reform)

Vice Presidential Candidates:

Chris Sununu (Nationalist, running as an Independent)
Gabby Giffords (Liberal)
Tim Hagan (Independent)
Oliver North (National Union)
George "Dubdub" Bush Jr. (Nationalist, running as an Independent)
Richard Ojeda (Nationalist, running as an Independent)*

*standalone vice presidential candidate; supporting presidential candidate Michael Reagan
------
Previous President: John Kennedy Jr.
Previous Vice President: Bob Menendez

Elected President: Joe Arpaio
Elected Vice President: Gabby Giffords
------
wikibox coming soon! (and by soon i mean probably holy week)
again, big thanks to Bonnie and aaa for suggesting the analogues!

Last edited:
2016 United States of America general elections

Presidential Candidates:

Joe Arpaio (Democratic Action-Peoples' Power)
Bobby Shriver (Liberal)
Michael Reagan (Independent)
Bob Menendez (National Union)
Ruth Bader-Ginsburg (Popular Reform)

Vice Presidential Candidates:

Chris Sununu (Nationalist, running as an Independent)
Gabby Giffords (Liberal)
Tim Hagan (Independent)
Oliver North (National Union)
Jeb Bush (Nationalist, running as an Independent)
Richard Ojeda (Nationalist, running as an Independent)*

*standalone vice presidential candidate; supporting presidential candidate Michael Reagan
------
Previous President: John Kennedy Jr.
Previous Vice President: Bob Menendez

Elected President: Joe Arpaio
Elected Vice President: Gabby Giffords
------
wikibox coming soon! (and by soon i mean probably holy week)
again, big thanks to Bonnie and aaa for suggesting the analogues!
Arizona stays winning

as an addition tidbit, following an episode of famous cartoon "Richard and Mortimer" and the popularization of the phrase of "wubba lubba dub dub", Bush Jr. has often used the nickname "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Bush" in his public appearances to be more relatable to the youth.

yes it's 2 am here why do you ask

HNC-verse: 528 SR Hynachtheran Federal Election
5W9Wi9f.png
The 528 SR Hynachtheran federal election was held in 23 March to elect the members of the House of Representatives of the 48th Parliament of the Seventh Federation. Incumbent Prime Minister Mihajlo Selenović declined to run for a fifth term following his loss in the 527 SR Wisteria Revolutionary leadership election. This was the first election held with all regions (except for the one-seat regions of Saarenmaa, Strontfort, and Halvanylila Lake) electing their representatives using proportional representation.

The election saw the best result for the socially centrist Popular Labour in nearly five decades, having gained more than 200 of the seats in the House of Representatives. The social liberal Wisteria Revolutionary Party saw their vote share crumble as the party suffered from severe factional infighting following their leadership election, losing their strongholds in the Center and Northeast in the process. The traditionalist Velvet Nationals saw a few of their seats lost to the rising Popular Labour Wave. Protectionist Vanguard and the Radical Centrist Front gained rural and urban conservative seats respectively as a result proportional representation. The newly formed pro-devolution Alliance of Regions gained scattered seats, mostly in Rothia and Taurida.

PartyLeaderSeats BeforeSeats AfterChange
Popular Labour PartyLia Christalli136201+65
Wisteria Revolutionary PartyLancelot Covington259177-82
Velvet National PartyPavlo Ishchuk10176-25
Protectionist VanguardBjörn Sommerfeld920+11
Radical Centrist FrontDavide Schürche312+9
Alliance of RegionsWojsław Wanat12

Last edited:
HNC-verse: 535 SR Hynachtheran Federal Election

HXqx0Gs.png

The 535 SR Hynachtheran federal election was held in 11 November to elect the members of the House of Representatives of the 50th Parliament of the Seventh Federation. Incumbent Prime Minister Lia Christalli ran for a third term, with 497 multi-member proportional seats at stake, as well as 3 single transferable vote seats in Saarenmaa, Strontfort, and Halvanylila Lake.

The election saw the socially centrist Popular Labour win a plurality of 230 seats. However, they lost the popular vote to the social liberal Wisteria Revolutionary Party, marking the first time the party which won the plurality in the House lost the popular vote in half a century. With the traditionalist Velvet Nationals backing a Popular Labour government (for a total of 244 MPs), while the centrist Radical Centrist Front and regionalist Alliance of Regions backing a Wisteria Revolutionary government (for a total of 244 MPs also), the militant Protectionist Vanguard became kingmaker in the House, as their 12 MPs were needed to get the necessary 251 votes to elect an MP as Prime Minister. After intense debating on an ad hoc party congress, Vanguard leader Dávid Hajdú stated that the party would not back either two contenders and that, instead, another election should be called.

With the House of Representatives in chaos and with the country having no Prime Minister (As per tradition, the Prime Minister usually resigns their position at the end of the final session of that Parliament), a compromise was eventually reached by both sides. The Chancellor of the Federal Council (the upper house of the legislature), Park Chaewon, 7th Marchioness of Kwangya, who already had planned to resign the chancellorship following the election, would be begrudgingly elected interim Prime Minister (nowhere in the constitution does it say that the prime minister had to come from the House, just from the Parliament) by members of Popular Labour and Wisteria Revolutionary while the MPs in the House debate amongst themselves who would be made Prime Minister.

---

A/N: Finally, some fun. The 535-53X SR Hynachtheran constitutional crisis should resolve itself soon. I hear there are those in the Federal Council who are very much all about that "will of the people" and are prepared to back Chontakos. After all, to be elected prime minister, you need the majority (i.e. 50%+1) of both the House of Representatives and the Federal Council.

Oh, and if you notice a similarity between Twice upon a Velvet Pink Moon's President of Korea and the incumbent Prime Minister of Hynachthera, no you didn't.

Last edited:
Back