• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

New profile posts

OHHHHHH

ORCEA BORCEA

ORCEA BORCEA

IT’S THE GAME OF LIFE

ORCEA BORCEA

GET IT DONE LIGHT

ORCEA BORCEA

BORCEA GORCEA

YEHAHAHAHAHA
Back home with yet another surgical scar. Strangely, I couldn't access the forum with the hospital wi-fi. Seems like some of the content raises red flags with certain overzealous filters.
M
Mumby
bit weird when hospital wi-fi seems more zealous than, errr, the people's republic of china
H
Hendryk
I'd sure like to know which words or statements were considered off-limits by the filter algorithms. Especially as I was able to open the other place's homepage without any trouble (not to mention access my Sufficient Velocity and Fantasque Time Line accounts).
Why do flu jabs make you feel ill?
V
Von Callay
The vaccine stimulates a (typically mild) response from your immune system. Your body is trying to kill it, which we count on, or else vaccination wouldn't work as a concept.
"Civility has been about making sure that the hierarchy of the status quo at the moment - which means racial inequality, gender inequality, class inequality - stays permanent." (Prof. Lynn Itagaki)
Are there any good clusters? Cluster bombs, cluster headaches and cluster feeding - all not great.