• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Would a future-history setting be appropriate for this forum and if so, where would I be able to worldbuild?

ImperialGermanKomandant

Pronouns
He/him
As the title suggests, since I can't find anything in the rules to forbid such a thing, would a 'future-history' -or a projecting the future of reality- be acceptable for Sealion Press? An example of 'future-history' is what Battletech started as until it became 'future alternate history' after the 1990s.

If such a thing is acceptable, then where would I go to build such a setting (aka worldbuild)?

Just asking before I do something stupid.

As the title suggests, since I can't find anything in the rules to forbid such a thing, would a 'future-history' -or a projecting the future of reality- be acceptable for Sealion Press? An example of 'future-history' is what Battletech started as until it became 'future alternate history' after the 1990s.

If such a thing is acceptable, then where would I go to build such a setting (aka worldbuild)?

Just asking before I do something stupid.
We have published future history books, and welcome its discussion here.

Back