• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

WI and AHC: Tito's Yugoslavia joins NATO

Milo

George Brown Apologist
Patreon supporter
WI Tito's Yugoslavia joins NATO can be anybody from 1949 till Tito's death in 1980?. Any thoughts on this would effect Yugoslavia and would it help the nation survive?

My first thought is if you do this, the Cold War's going to take a weird shape because you can't as easily go "we must fight Communists Everywhere" when the premier military alliance against the Soviet Union has a communist state in it. Obviously the US would still not want communism anywhere but they'd have to at least go "this communism is okay, this kind is Evil Staninism" in public

My first thought is if you do this, the Cold War's going to take a weird shape because you can't as easily go "we must fight Communists Everywhere" when the premier military alliance against the Soviet Union has a communist state in it. Obviously the US would still not want communism anywhere but they'd have to at least go "this communism is okay, this kind is Evil Staninism" in public

Well, they did it with China, so I can't imagine it's that preposterous

Back