• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Vignette Sunday: Rendezvous, by Max Johansson

Jesus. Good story, @Ares96! “Oder” and “red dress” had me wondering, but that ending...wham!

Rereading it, I really enjoyed the significance of the book titles. I’m curious as to how the lesson of “sometimes the right choice is still terrible, but that doesn’t mean you don’t have to make it” will impact the narrator’s point of view on his government’s...more heinous practices now that he’s had this experience.

Of course I would notice a typo the moment I looked at this on the website.

Jesus. Good story, @Ares96! “Oder” and “red dress” had me wondering, but that ending...wham!

Rereading it, I really enjoyed the significance of the book titles. I’m curious as to how the lesson of “sometimes the right choice is still terrible, but that doesn’t mean you don’t have to make it” will impact the narrator’s point of view on his government’s...more heinous practices now that he’s had this experience.
Still amazed by the amount people can read into choices you as an author didn’t even realise you made. It’s one of the most rewarding parts of the entire process.

Back