• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Tom Colton's Infoboxes and Other Graphics

Tom, for the love of Christ, just make this a playable scenario already. I needed this in my life six days ago.
No can do because I don't know how to code that percentages stuff, but what this board can do for you is answer putative question of "War?" with responses ranging from "War" to "War" to "War" to "War, I guess"

Campaign Trail 2024 R3 Question War.png

And a milquetoast economy question

Campaign Trail 2024 R3 Question Economy.png

Last edited:
You could e-mail this to the guy in charge of the website, if lucky, he could probably make this a scenario (2020 might be so lopsided that it would probably be one of those elections in which the losing candidate has no chance to win regardless of what he does, so the owner of the site might not decide to make a 2020 scenario at all).

You could e-mail this to the guy in charge of the website, if lucky, he could probably make this a scenario (2020 might be so lopsided that it would probably be one of those elections in which the losing candidate has no chance to win regardless of what he does, so the owner of the site might not decide to make a 2020 scenario at all).
Thanks, that's a big compliment! :D I don't think he's ever done one this far in the future, and I like to consider this a fun (for whatever value) FH scenario in the form of the Campaign Trail Game instead of a particularly plausible ATL, since you can do incredibly boneheaded things in the game like endorse popular sovereignity as Lincoln after all.

Well, he did do It is a Lovely 1860 and You are a Horrible Stephen Douglas so 'impossible' scenarios aren't completely unreasonable for the game (not to mention that he did do Dukakis vs. Bush and that wound up being a complete washout after all); one I'd really like to see is McGovern vs. Nixon just to see how much better you could do than OTL.

I can see the 2020 game involving a "Let's invite all my friends and some senators to a White House event for my new Supreme Court Judge" question with three "Yes"es and one "HELL NO DO NOT DO THIS I AM DEAD SERIOUS" randomised event.

The choices for campaign advisor photos are perfect.
Thanks, I actually was thinking of the DNC(convention) chair Bennie Thompson but He Is Literally 72 so I went with the actual current head of the Democratic National Committee (former Secretary of Labor) Tom Perez, mainly because he looks like a big nerd.

perez.jpg

Also, I couldn't pass up Kimberly Guilfoyle doing her Triumph of the Shill even if a Trump 2020 landslide defeat means she's almost certainly out the door.

Maybe ask a question about the Middle East. Perhaps Netanyahu might get more antsy with his friend Trump out of office and might cause some kind of crisis (or war) with Iran and its allies, either that or Saudi Arabia collapses and ISIS is back again, with Iran poking at the Shia-majority oil regions. Of course, how the Middle East would look like in your scenario is up to you, those were just suggestions.

Lidia Sobieska
Lidia Infobox copy.png

For those who didn't know, the Prime Minister of Poland is a playable character in Tekken 7:

The Tekken developers are no experts in Polish politics nor did they want to get accused of parodying anyone in particular, so she doesn't have a party or any stated political positions besides animosity against the Mishima Zaibatsu and Tekken Force, but that's not going to stop me!

Lidia Sobieska - OSU
Lidia OSU copy.png

The name of this coalition derives from "Osu!", the catch-all martial arts greeting and therefore is just that same phenomenon with En Marche, Change UK or most infamously in Poland, KORWiN; it's one of Lidia's voice lines (0:30). The eagle's a piece of clip art I found which resembles the one on her top. The number of seats they have it literally the Civic Coalition's after the latest election, I couldn't be bothered to fine-tune it further than that.

Back