• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

SLP 'Telephone' Maps and Graphics Game

Oh, add me to this game at this late stage if possible!

Sure, I'll stick you on the end. So it'll be me sending on to you, then you just post here to say that you're done and @ Avalanches to let them know they can post theirs.

I like how we've gone from an average time of 12 hours to it mostly taking a week between hand offs.

When they're all revealed, those of us who were early are going to look so shit in comparison. We've phoned it in with a quick wikibox and the later guys are drawing hand crafted detailed maps of the HRE.

I like how we've gone from an average time of 12 hours to it mostly taking a week between hand offs.

When they're all revealed, those of us who were early are going to look so shit in comparison. We've phoned it in with a quick wikibox and the later guys are drawing hand crafted detailed maps of the HRE.
I can assure you that I, probably the worst offender, spent less than two hours on mine.

I actually did submit a hand-drawn map to one of the Map of the Fortnight competitions.

It was distinctly below my usual standard.

I'm done with mine. As I don't have much experience with designing graphics like this and I don't have the best computer, I wanted to make sure that I wanted to move the process along. I used this to help me out. Sorry if it's low quality. Anyways, I think @Alex Richards is next.

Back