• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

SLP 'Telephone' Maps and Graphics Game

Youngmarshall

Sea Lion Press staff
Pronouns
he/him
I like how we've gone from an average time of 12 hours to it mostly taking a week between hand offs.

When they're all revealed, those of us who were early are going to look so shit in comparison. We've phoned it in with a quick wikibox and the later guys are drawing hand crafted detailed maps of the HRE.

Tom Colton

hitherto unseen levels of political triangulation
Pronouns
he/him/his
I like how we've gone from an average time of 12 hours to it mostly taking a week between hand offs.

When they're all revealed, those of us who were early are going to look so shit in comparison. We've phoned it in with a quick wikibox and the later guys are drawing hand crafted detailed maps of the HRE.
I can assure you that I, probably the worst offender, spent less than two hours on mine.

Alex Richards

Lifetime cathedrals built: 8
Patreon supporter
Published by SLP

I actually did submit a hand-drawn map to one of the Map of the Fortnight competitions.

It was distinctly below my usual standard.

I'm done with mine. As I don't have much experience with designing graphics like this and I don't have the best computer, I wanted to make sure that I wanted to move the process along. I used this to help me out. Sorry if it's low quality. Anyways, I think @Alex Richards is next.