• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

SLP 'Telephone' Maps and Graphics Game 4

Steve Brinson

The possum is not OK. Neither are we.
Pronouns
he/him
Howdy, all.

I posted about whether people wanted this revived in the last thread and the consensus seemed to be 'yes', so:

Rules are as before (copied from @Alex Richards).

1. Everyone interested in participating posts as such here. Once we've got a big enough group, I'll randomise the list.

2. The first person in the list creates an AH map or graphic (wikibox, flag with description, etc.).

3. They then PM that to the next person in the list, and only the next person in the list, and indicate here that they have done so.

4. The next person has to create a map or graphic that's set in the same universe as the one they've received, then PM it to the next one in the list and so on.

5. Once we get to the end of the list, each person either posts their thing in order, or PMs them to me so I can post them in order or something and we get to see what we've ended up with.

You can count me in as well.

I am about to be away from the computer for a couple of weeks but if it comes to me at the start of that feel free to bump me down the list.

Alright! I'm going to cut it off here (any late arrivals can go to the end, I guess):
  1. @XO🌈
  2. @zaffre
  3. @Indicus
  4. @Makemakean
  5. @Gary Oswald
  6. @Oppo
  7. @Wolfram
  8. @Caprice
  9. @Von Callay
  10. @kratostatic
  11. @Mumby
  12. @Nanwe
  13. @Alex Richards
  14. @Stuyvesant
  15. @Rooin Mahmood
  16. @Makemakean
  17. @Alex Richards
  18. @Excelsior
  19. @Rooin Mahmood
Don't forget, when you're done and have passed on to the next person, post here in the thread - and if for whatever reason you have to drop, post that here too, and we can just have the previous person pass it forward.

Last edited:
Back